Showing Collections: 601 - 614 of 614
William Durbin Papers
This collection contains production materials related to children's and young adult books written by William Durbin.
William Gropper Collection
The collection contains illustrative material by William Gropper.
William Howard Armstrong Papers
William Howard Armstrong's papers include manuscripts, galleys, and proofs for a number of books published in the 1950s through the 1970s, as well as correspondence, speeches, royalty statements, and personal material.
William Lipkind (Will) Papers
William Lipkind's papers focus on the writing and publication of sixteen of his books for children published between 1950 and 1964.
William O. Steele Papers
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two books by Steele.
William Steig Papers
The collection includes a dummy for Roland the Minstrel Pig and original illustrations for CDB!, by William Steig
William Wiesner Papers
Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
Wilma Pitchford Hays Papers
Collection includes production material from fiction and nonfiction children's books published between 1965 and 1980 by Wilma Pitchford Hays.
Winifred Lubell Papers
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
Witold T. Mars Papers
The Witold Mars papers contains artwork and other material related to children's books illustrated by Mars, as well as correspondence related to some titles, as well as designs for Christmas cards, advertising and commercial art, and other artistic endeavors.
Wylly Folk St. John Papers
Contains drafts and proofs for one children's book written by Wylly Folk St. John.
Yoshiko Uchida Papers
Collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books.
Yumi Heo papers
The Yumi Heo papers contain original art related to six children's books illustrated by Heo.
Zilpha Keatley Snyder Papers
The collection contains written production materials for books written by Zilpha Keatley Snyder.
- Children's literature, American 606
- Authors, American -- 20th century 483
- Manuscripts for publication 432
- Picture books 270
- Illustrators -- United States 154
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 141
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 129
- Drawings (visual works) 121
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 121
- Authors, American -- 21st century 95
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 95
- watercolors (paintings) 78
- Sketches 66
- Young adult fiction, American 65
- Young adult literature, American 61
- Detective and mystery stories 59
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 57
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 55
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 54 + ∧ less
- English 606
- English 4
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 4
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Amharic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Japanese 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Turkish 1
- Ukrainian 1 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 39
- Columbus, Christopher 7
- Jesus Christ 4
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 3
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 3
- Sequoyah, 1770?-1843 3
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 3
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 2
- Barron, T. A. 2
- Carle, Eric 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Desimini, Lisa 2
- Duvoisin, Roger, 1900-1980 2
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Fleming, Denise, 1950- 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Hall, Elizabeth, 1929- 2
- Hautzig, Deborah 2 + ∧ less