Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 1767
Records reflect collection and administrative records during Karen Nelson Hoyle's tenure as the Children's Literature Research Collection curator.
This collection consists of stamps and emphemera related to children's literature from the United States and the United Kingdom.
Collection contains a proof dummy for one children's book, The Little Humpbacked Horse.
This collection consists of production material for several children's books written and/or illustrated by Chris Gall.
Collection contains 6 original crayon sketches for 1 title.
The collection contains production material for young adult titles written by Chris Lynch.
Chris Raschka is an illustrator and writer who wrote Moosey Moose. The collection includes a paint and cardboard stick puppet.
The collection contains one pencil study for a children's book illustrated by Soentpiet.
Chris Van Allsburg's papers contain sketches related to his children's picture books.
The Christina Askounis Papers contain written production material from one book by Askounis.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
The collection contains illustrative material and some manuscript material for nine children's books created by Christine Price.
Collection contains material related to one children's picture book written by Christine Tanz.
This collection consists of production material for children's books written by Curtis.
The collection consists of a galley proof for one book written by Claire Huchet Bishop.
Contains production material related to one chapter book by author Clara Gillow Clark.
Clara Ingram Judson's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and young adult books, particularly her biographies of famous Americans and U.S. Presidents.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The Clarence Anderson Collection contains lithograph prints, galley proofs, and greeting cards.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to one publication by Claudette Hegel (Comfort).
The collection contains production material for children's books written by author Claudia Mills.
Clement Hurd's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. The collection contains production material for eighty-nine published and unpublished titles.
The Cleveland Amory Papers contains illustrative production material for one children's book written by Amory.
The collection includes production material for two juvenile novels written by Cliff Faulknor.
Clotilde Embree Funk's papers contain publication materials for one title.
This collection consists of production material for children's books by Clyde Bulla, including typescripts, proofs, notes, articles and photographs.
Broadside printed on muslin with 13 woodcut illustrations with accompanying verses.
The Colette Rosselli Collection contains illustrative production material for one children's book published in 1958 illustrated by Rosselli.
- Collecting Area: Children's Literature Research Collections X
- Children's literature, American 898
- Authors, American -- 20th century 771
- Manuscripts for publication 757
- Children's stories, American 618
- Illustrators -- United States 429
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 417
- Picture books 415
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 366
- Drawings (visual works) 324
- watercolors (paintings) 194
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178
- Authors, American -- 21st century 162
- Young adult fiction, American 156
- Young adult literature, American 155
- Sketches 146
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 143
- Color separation (technique) 103
- Detective and mystery stories 91
- Fairy tales 90
- Christmas stories 79 + ∧ less
- English 1697
- English 26
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- German 7
- Swedish 5
- Latin 4
- Multiple languages 4
- Russian 4
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- French 3
- Norwegian 3
- Danish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Hebrew 2
- Japanese 2
- Tagalog 2
- Amharic 1
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 136
- Jesus Christ 10
- Columbus, Christopher 9
- University of Minnesota. Children's Literature Research Collection 7
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 6
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 6
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 5
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 5
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 4
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 4
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 4
- Sendak, Maurice 4
- Sequoyah, 1770?-1843 4
- Yolen, Jane 4
- Aliki 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Brown, Margaret Wise, 1910-1952 3
- Bunyan, Paul (Legendary character) 3
- Dewey, Ariane 3 + ∧ less