Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 1766
This collection consists of artwork and material related to the work and publications of artist and writer Ariane Dewey.
Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
The collection consists of 3 watecolor studies which were original art for a single title.
The collection contains production material related to one juvenile title published by author Arthur Griese.
Arnold Edwin Bare's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for seven titles published between 1943 and 1955, and consists of illustrations, studies, and sketches done in a variety of media.
The Arnold Lobel papers contain materials, both written and illustrative, related to Lobel's work as a creator of children's books.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Arnold Spilka.
The collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Art Seiden.
Arthur A. Levine is the publisher of many children's books, including the U.S. edition of Harry Potter and Philip Pullman. His papers consists of correspondence, personal and conference material, and editoral files.
Contains a corrected typescript and proof for a nonfiction juvenile title by Arthur C. Clarke.
The collection contains typescripts for three children's books written by Arthur Dorros.
The collection contains three unidentified ink illustrations by English illustrator Arthur Rackham.
The collection contains color proofs for 1 title.
The collection contains 11 illustrations on dynabase, including 10 3-color separations and 1 2-color separation. It also includes a dummy in colored pencil.
Contains production material for three books by Arvella Whitmore.
Ashley Bryan's papers contain material for six titles. The collection includes illustrative material, proofs, layouts for text and music, typescript, notes, and correspondence.
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The papers consist of two shorthand holograph notebooks [Swedish language].
The collection contains original illustrations for one picture book illustrated by Magcase-Lopez.
Ati Forberg's art work is for one title. It includes ink illustrations, sketches for jacket and photostat of sketch for cover.
Contains one sheet of sketches in ink.
Contains drafts and production material for three children's books by author Audrey Osofsky.
Audrey Preissler's collection contains one original ink drawing for a children's book.
The Ava Weiss collection of art primarily consists of artwork and sketches given to Weiss by various children's book illustrators. The collection also contain a historical print and a manuscript, as well as various greeting cards.
Contains production materials for one title illustrated by Lynne Avril.
The collection contains illustrative material in various media for one children's book.
This collection consists of typescript, galley proofs, notes, clippings, reviews, photographs, dummies, photocopies of illustrations, playbills, a jacket cover, and correspondence from ten items published from 1938-1986. This collection also contains unpublished works including; an untitled manuscript, a musical production, and a collection of personal correspondence.
Contains production material for eight titles by author Barbara Ann Porte.
- Collecting Area: Children's Literature Research Collections X
- Children's literature, American 900
- Authors, American -- 20th century 771
- Manuscripts for publication 758
- Children's stories, American 620
- Illustrators -- United States 434
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 421
- Picture books 415
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 370
- Drawings (visual works) 327
- watercolors (paintings) 196
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178
- Authors, American -- 21st century 162
- Young adult fiction, American 156
- Young adult literature, American 155
- Sketches 148
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 144
- Color separation (technique) 106
- Detective and mystery stories 92
- Fairy tales 91
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 80 + ∧ less
- English 1696
- English 26
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- German 7
- Swedish 5
- Latin 4
- Multiple languages 4
- Russian 4
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- French 3
- Norwegian 3
- Danish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Hebrew 2
- Japanese 2
- Tagalog 2
- Amharic 1
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Jesus Christ 10
- Columbus, Christopher 9
- University of Minnesota. Children's Literature Research Collection 7
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 6
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 6
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 5
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 5
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 4
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 4
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 4
- Sendak, Maurice 4
- Sequoyah, 1770?-1843 4
- Yolen, Jane 4
- Aliki 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Brown, Margaret Wise, 1910-1952 3
- Bunyan, Paul (Legendary character) 3
- Dewey, Ariane 3 + ∧ less