Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1766
This collection consists of manuscript material related to three books written by Cummings.
The collection contains production material regarding one title by author Beverly Cleary, as well as correspondence and other miscellaneous material.
The collection contains drafts and correspondence related to one children's book written by Bill and Vera Cleaver.
This collection consists of typescript, galley proofs, front matter, correspondence, photographs and illustrations, clippings, and holographs related to three Fat Albert books.
The Bill Farnsworth papers contains illustrative production material for children's books illustrated by Farnsworth.
The Bill Peet papers contain studies for children's books illustrated by Peet.
Blair Lent's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's picture books. The collection contains production material for eighteen titles published between 1964 and 1998, and some artwork for a Durr Reader published in 1969. The collection includes illustrations done in a variety of media and many with separations, studies, dummies, proofs, notes, and typescripts.
The collection contains illustrations and related items for one children's book created by Blanche Greer.
Collection contains production material for one title edited by Blanche Jennings Thompson.
Collection contains a corrected typescript for one nonfiction title written by Blanche Yurka.
Blue Balliett is an American children's novelist popular for publishing Chasing Vermeer. The Balliett Papers contain manuscripts, galleys, illustrations, correspondence, and notes. Press clippings and some personal material is also included.
Contains typescripts and research for 3 titles.
Contains one collage illustration from one picture book by Bob Barner.
Bob Fuik's material is one original black and white illustration for book by Marjory Stoneman Douglas.
The Bob Hines collection contains one illustration created for the cover of American Junior Red Cross News.
The Bonnie Graves papers contains drafts and production materials for four children's titles by author Bonnie Graves.
Bonnie Verburg Papers includes materials from children's books that she edited since the late 1980s.
The collection contains a typescript for one children's book by Bonny Becker.
Borghild Dahl's papers focus on her work as an author of children's books. The collection includes manuscript materials for sixteen titles published between 1923 and 1982. Manuscript materials include typescripts, proofs, notes, clippings, and reviews. There is also some correspondence. Collection also inculdes scrapbooks, awards, and audio interviews.
Contains a curriculum vitae and typescripts for a radio play and poetry.
Boris Artzybasheff's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains illustrations for eight title published between 1924 and 1939 and some miscellaneous art work. Boris Artzybasheff signed one piece of artwork for the The Fairy Shoemaker and Other Fairy Poemsin 1963 for Dr. Irvin Kerlan
The collection contains papers related to English translations of board books published by Boyds Mills Press which were originally published in Italian.
Contains production material for two titles.
Collection contains the typescript for Definitely Cool.
Contains a single mixed-media collage featuring a cat.
The collection contains a typescript for one title by Brian Burks.
This collection contains manuscript pages with notes, and a review for one young adult title by Brian Doyle.
This collection consists of typescripts and correspondence for one title by Brian Malloy.
This collection consists of production material for publications illustrated by Brian Pinkney.
- Collecting Area: Children's Literature Research Collections X
- Children's literature, American 898
- Authors, American -- 20th century 771
- Manuscripts for publication 757
- Children's stories, American 618
- Illustrators -- United States 431
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 418
- Picture books 415
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 367
- Drawings (visual works) 325
- watercolors (paintings) 194
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178
- Authors, American -- 21st century 162
- Young adult fiction, American 156
- Young adult literature, American 155
- Sketches 146
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 143
- Color separation (technique) 104
- Detective and mystery stories 92
- Fairy tales 90
- Christmas stories 79 + ∧ less
- English 1696
- English 26
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- German 7
- Swedish 5
- Latin 4
- Multiple languages 4
- Russian 4
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- French 3
- Norwegian 3
- Danish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Hebrew 2
- Japanese 2
- Tagalog 2
- Amharic 1
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Jesus Christ 10
- Columbus, Christopher 9
- University of Minnesota. Children's Literature Research Collection 7
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 6
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 6
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 5
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 5
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 4
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 4
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 4
- Sendak, Maurice 4
- Sequoyah, 1770?-1843 4
- Yolen, Jane 4
- Aliki 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Brown, Margaret Wise, 1910-1952 3
- Bunyan, Paul (Legendary character) 3
- Dewey, Ariane 3 + ∧ less