Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Dr. Raisa Zuk-Hryskievic consist of materials related to the Belarusian Canadian Alliance, to the Rada (Council) of the Belarusian Democratic Republic in exile, a brochure “25-ha Sakavika” [The Twenty-Fifth of March] by V. Zuk-Hryskievic, and a folder of correspondence between Dr. V.J. Kaye, a national liason officer of the Canadian Department of Citizenship and Immigration, and Dr. Vincent Zuk-Hryskievic.
The Puntus papers (0.5 linear ft., ca. 1930-1990) consist of correspondence, official documents of various organizations, photographs, periodical clippings, posters and memorabilia related to Belarus and the Belarusian-American community.
- Arts 1
- Belarusian 1
- Belarusian Americans -- Societies, etc. 1
- Belarusian Radio Programme "Nyoman." 1
- Belarusians -- Chicago -- History. 1
- Polish 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Belarusian Orthodox Church. 1
- Belarusian-American Coordinating Committee of Chicago. 1
- Dziamidau, General Mikola. 1
- Iskrytski, Fr. Michael. 1
- Puntus, Vasil 1
- Zuk-Hryskievic, Raisa 1 ∧ less