Showing Collections: 61 - 84 of 84
Meeting minutes, organizational correspondence, financial records, newspaper clippings.
Magazines, newspaper clippings, Aleksander Tõnisson's and Helja Meindok-Kersten's documents.
Personal documents, obituary, article, programs.
Luise Kibuvits' personal documents: passports, certificates, diplomas, notes, documents related to real estate ownerhsip in Estonia, certificates of Canadian citizenship, school pin from Tallinn's 1st Girls' Gymnasium (Ratsakool) etc.
No personal documents. Maimu Miido's manuscripts, memoirs and newspaper clippings about Maimu Miido, documents related to Maimu Miido's musical activities, collected materials. Documents related to Estonian choirs in Seabrook. Juta Kurman's and Lilian Esop's speech texts.
Wooden plaque, documentation, certificate of naturalization, correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, periodical, church ong sheet, collected Estonian poems, sample, folk patterns (Estonia)
Documents are related to the organizing of ESTO '76 (Estonian World Festival), collected documents, envelope collection.
Minute books, mission and procedure of the society, lists, correspondence.
Olav Roots' letters to family Kalam, Endel Kalam's correspondence concerning the activities of Estonian artists' troupe in Germany, programs, newspaper clippings.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, concert program brochures, pamphlets, post cards, photographs
Collection consists of family and personal correspondence, photographs, event program brochures and flyers, and newspaper clippings about Olexa Bulavitsky and his artwork, exhibits, etc.
Copies of personal KGB investigation files from the National Archives of Estonia, documents of rehabilitation, magazine article about Paul Laamann.
Very few personal documens, valuable collection of correspondence and manuscripts about Estonia in WWII, Peeter Kangro's memoirs, collected materials.
Leida Rutar (nee Käppa) personal documents, letters to Leida and Rutar Mägi, documents related to Arne Mägi, prints, event programs, magazines, bulletins, special envelopes, collected newspaper clippings and funeral sheets, notes of Estonian songs, prints from boy-scout events.
Minutes, lists, correspondence, accounting documents, programs, brochures, newspaper clippings
Personal documents, certificates, letters of recommendation passports, diplomas and translations, transcripts, doctorial dissertation.
The archive is compiled by Tiia McGovern, who is also the donor. The archive does not have any documents concerning Tiia McGovern. Consists of: papers of Hartvig Reinvalla and his wife Ellen Hildegard Luht Reinvalla, correspondence, personal documents (include certificates from DP camps), lists of persons in DP camps Haunstetten, Linz/Donau in Austria. Also lists of survivors of sunken steamships "Moero" and "Nordstern" in 1944, newspaper clippings about Estonia.
Personal documents, diplomas from New York University (School of Medicine), correspondence, programs, University of Tartu (School of Medicine) curriculum, Esto '80 postcards, Sorority Filiae Patriae lists of members.
Collection consists of correspondence, Displaced Persons documentation, notebooks, newsletters, newspaper clippings and event memorabilia.
Selected items from the collection have been digitized and are available in the University of Minnesota's U Media Archive and on the Digitizing Immigrant Letters project website (see "Digital material" below).
Personal documents, newspaper clippings, materials pertaining to Boy Scout, architecture, postal stamps collecting, scholbooks, exercise books, schoolwork, correspondence about ESTO, accounting papers.
Collection consists of personal documents, correspondence, newspaper clippings and photographs.
Collection consists of autobiographical and biographical materials, correspondence, research papers and notes, conference presentations, reprints of published articles. Included are also numerous albums of photographs from the 1930's to 1990s.
- Estonian 73
- Community life 18
- Religious life 17
- Latvian 7
- Refugees 5
- Artists 4
- College teachers 3
- Exile 3
- Fraternal organizations 3
- Military 3
- Agriculture 2
- Arts 2
- Business 2
- Cultural heritage 2
- Language 2
- Political activity 2
- Refugees -- Estonia. 2
- Sports 2
- Ukrainian 2 + ∧ less
- Russian 3
- Ukrainian 1
- American Latvian Association in the United States 1
- Broze, Ernests 1
- Bulavitsky, Oleksa 1
- Caks, Raimunds 1
- Eesti Organisatsioonid Saksa Liiduvabariigis (Estonian Organizations in the Federal Republic of Germany) 1
- Eesti Põllumeeste Kogude Esindus Paguluses (Estonian Farmers Unions' Representation in Exile) 1
- Eesti sport Inglise okupatsioonitsoonis Saksamaal ja Inglismaal (Estonian athletics in the English occupation zone, Germany and England) 1
- Eestlased Rootsis (Estonians in Sweden) 1
- Eestlased Soomes (Estonians in Finland) 1
- Eltermanis, Voldemars 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Los Angeles, California 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in New York, New York 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Portland, Oregon 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Seabrook, New Jersey 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church of Connecticut 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church of South Florida 1
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran St. Paul's Church in Paterson, New Jersey 1
- Grigors, Arturs and Emilija 1
- Inglismaa Eestlaste Ühing (Association of Estonians in Great Britain) 1 + ∧ less