Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection of dramatic scripts includes the following titles: Kosinta; Ajan Laulu; Ananiaksen Ehtoollinen; and Kaksi Varasta.
Records (1905-1966) of the Gardner, Massachusetts Finnish Socialist Chapter Archive consist of chapter minutes and minutes of the chapter's suborganization.
Records (1911-1939) of the Finnish Workers' Society "Kehitys" (Cloquet, Minn.) Archive consist of financial records; minutes; membership lists; and play scripts.
Papers of Onni Kaartinen consist of his personal copy of a play script of Ajan Laulu (Song of the Ages), a Finnish American proletarian musical written by Aku Paivio (music by Frank Lindros).
Papers (1938) of Pentti Raunio consists of a handwritten manuscript of his unpublished novel, ISA. Raunio came to the United States in the late 1930s at the invitation of the Finnish Workers Federation to direct drama and theatre courses in various Finnish communities.
Records (1914-1964) of the Saima Workers' Society (Fitchburg, Minn.) include proceedings; board of directors minutes (1916-1918); correspondence; economic committee reports; and property inventories (1919).
- Ethnic theater. 4
- Finnish American socialists 3
- Finnish American authors. 1
- Finnish American communists 1
- Finnish American newspapers. 1
- Finnish American press. 1
- Finnish Americans -- Massachusetts -- Fitchburg -- Political activity. 1
- Finnish Americans -- Massachusetts -- Fitchburg -- Societies, etc. 1
- Finnish Americans -- Massachusetts -- Gardner -- Political activity. 1
- Finnish Americans -- Minnesota -- Cloquet -- Political activity. 1
- Finnish Americans -- Music. 1
- Halls -- Massachusetts -- Gardner. 1
- Kaartinen, Onni 1
- Lindros, Frank 1
- Paivio, Aku 1
- Radical theater 1 + ∧ less
- Finnish Worker's Society "Kehitys" Archive (Cloquet, Minn.). 1
- Gardner, Massachusetts Finnish Socialist Chapter. Archive. 1
- Raunio, Pentti. 1
- Saima Workers' Society (Fitchburg, Mass.). 1
- Tyomies Society (U.S.) 1