Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Finnish American trade unionists collection (1943) consists of conference proceedings; a pamphlet; memoranda; and correspondence relating to Finnish American activities denouncing Finland's participation as an Axis ally in World War II.
Records, in Finnish and English, of the Hibbing Finnish Workers' Club (Minn.) consist of minutes (1962-1974) and a ledger of accounts (1935-1972).
Papers of Helmi Dagmar Mattson (1890-1974) include an autobiography; correspondence; diaries; handwritten and typescript articles, plays, poetry and books; records and papers relating to the Northwestern Finnish Historical Society; minutes of meetings of the Mt. Solo Washington Finnish Club; bylaws of the Finnish Workers Association (Portland, Ore.); miscellany; memorabilia; photographs and photograph albums; and scrapbooks.
Papers (1947-1962) of William Heikkila (1906-1960) consist of legal files relating to his deportation case, and newspaper clippings about the case.
- Finnish American communists 4
- Deportation -- United States. 2
- Finnish American press. 2
- Finnish American socialists 2
- Communists -- United States. 1
- Copper Miners' Strike, Mich., 1913-1914. 1
- Finnish American Socialists -- Oregon -- Astoria. 1
- Finnish American newspapers. 1
- Finnish Americans -- Minnesota -- Hibbing -- Societies, etc. 1
- Labor unions 1
- Lyric poetry. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Finland. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Public opinion. 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- Multiple languages 2
- Finnish 1
- Finnish American trade unionists. 1
- Finnish Socialist Club (Astoria, Ore.). 1
- Heikkila, William, 1906-1960 1
- Hibbing Finnish Workers' Club (Minn.). 1
- Lahtinen, William. 1
- Mattson, Helmi Dagmar, 1890-1974 1 ∧ less