Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Folder: 1
Papers ( 1950-1956) of Eugene Lachowitch (1900- ) include material on the activities of the Ukrainian Congress Committee and some of its officials in the United States and Europe, an article on Ukrainian-Jewish relations, and miscellany.
Abstract Papers (1917-1973) of Rev. Vladimir Klodnycky (1891-1973) consist of correspondence, diaries, awards, copies of articles, newspaper clippings, and photographs. Correspondents and topics include the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Holy Ascension (Newark, N.J.), the Ukrainian-American Citizens League of New Jersey, Inc., the Ukrainian National Association, the Ukrainian Greek-Orthodox Church of Canada, the Ukrainian Central Relief Association in Osterreich, the Ukrainian War Historical Institute...
Abstract Papers (1940) of Youry Pundyk (1918-1973) include personal and professional correspondence, writings, newspaper lippings, newspapers, miscellany, and photographs. Correspondents include Oleh Shtul, Alxander A. Granovsky, Myron Kuropas, Denys Kurtkowsky, Andrii Melnyk, and others. Materials pertain to Ukrainians in Minnesota and in South America, Ukrainian Jewish and Ukrainian Russian relations, Ukrainian literature, Ukrainian history, and to organizations including the Organzation for the...
- Ukrainian Americans -- Societies, etc. 2
- Ethnic press 1
- Ukrainian American journalists. 1
- Ukrainian American newspapers. 1
- Ukrainian Americans 1
- Ukrainian Americans -- New Jersey -- Societies, etc. 1
- Ukrainian Americans -- New Jersey. 1
- Ukrainian-Americans -- Societies, etc. 1
- Ukrainians -- Canada -- Religion. 1
- Ukrainians -- Relations with Russians. 1
- Ukrainians -- South America. 1 ∧ less
- Multiple languages 2
- English 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Klodnycky, Valdimir 1891-1973. 1
- Lachowitch, Eugene, 1900- . 1
- Pundyk, Iurii, 1918-1973. 1