Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Papers of George Shenkar (1925-2006) consist of letters between family members in the Soviet Union, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Israel, and those in the United States.
Papers of Dr. Raisa Zuk-Hryskievic consist of materials related to the Belarusian Canadian Alliance, to the Rada (Council) of the Belarusian Democratic Republic in exile, a brochure “25-ha Sakavika” [The Twenty-Fifth of March] by V. Zuk-Hryskievic, and a folder of correspondence between Dr. V.J. Kaye, a national liason officer of the Canadian Department of Citizenship and Immigration, and Dr. Vincent Zuk-Hryskievic.
The Puntus papers (0.5 linear ft., ca. 1930-1990) consist of correspondence, official documents of various organizations, photographs, periodical clippings, posters and memorabilia related to Belarus and the Belarusian-American community.
- Belarusian 2
- Arts 1
- Belarusian Americans 1
- Belarusian Americans -- Societies, etc. 1
- Belarusian Radio Programme "Nyoman." 1
- Belarusians -- Chicago -- History. 1
- Belarusians -- United States -- History. 1
- College teachers 1
- Ethnic relations 1
- Poetry 1 + ∧ less
- Polish 1
- Russian 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Belarusian Orthodox Church. 1
- Belarusian-American Coordinating Committee of Chicago. 1
- Dziamidau, General Mikola. 1
- Iskrytski, Fr. Michael. 1
- Kipel, Vitaut 1