Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Photographs of YMCA of Greater New York branches, buildings and activities.
The collections consists of lists of employees and board members during the years 1852-1988.
Collected records of the YMCA of Greater New York Board of Directors and its subcommittees. The materials cover the period from the 1850s to the 2000s.
Records of the Board of Trustees of the YMCA of Greater New York.
The collection contains correspondence, position announcements, personnel files, newsletters and other publications, subject files related to human resources, brochures, policy manuals, reports and training material involving human resources activities at the YMCA of Greater New York. Also includes files of national YMCA employee organizations such as Employee Alliance and Employed Officers Relief Fund.
Miscellaneous photographs, contact sheets and slides of buildings, events, people, and activities of the Greater New York YMCA.
Includes minutes, account books, scrapbooks, ephemera, correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures and pamphlets, journals, committee reports and other materials that document the early history of the YMCA in New York City.
The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 7
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- Nonprofit organizations -- Employees 2
- Photographs 2
- Nonprofit organizations -- Trustees. 1
- Revivals -- New York (State) -- New York . 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- War work. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Bronx. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Staten Island. 1 ∧ less
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 2
- Brainerd, Cephas, 1831-1910 1
- Dodge, Cleveland E. 1
- Dodge, W.E. (William Earl), 1832-1903 1
- McBurney, Robert Ross, 1837-1898 1