Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Primarily administrative files of the national body of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in the United States, especially minutes and related documents of its various governing bodies (the International Commitee, the National Board, the National Council, and the Executive Board), as well as numerous committees.
Abstract Bound copies of published annual reports and convention proceedings, primarily for state YMCA conventions, but also includes some annual reports and proceedings for city associations and for national and international conventions.
Abstract Reports, correspondence, and other records concerning YMCA international work in Europe and Asia, consisting primarily of the files of Bruce Knox and Bill Sieverling, who coordinated work in Europe and Asia respectively, during the period from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s. The collection also includes a smaller set of files documenting work in Europe from the World War I era to just after World War II.
Dates: 1916-1995; Majority of material found within 1985-1994
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- International development issues. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- East Asia 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Europe 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States -- Administration. 1
- International Convention of Young Men’s Christian Associations. 1
- Knox, Bruce. 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 1
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America 1
- Sieverling, Bill, 1934-2004 1