Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Primarily administrative files of the national body of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in the United States, especially minutes and related documents of its various governing bodies (the International Commitee, the National Board, the National Council, and the Executive Board), as well as numerous committees.
Abstract Records documenting YMCA work in China, including histories, annual reports, report letters, correspondence, minutes, records of specific programs and activities, building records (including building plans), financial records, biographical records, pamphlets, and maps.
Dates: 1890-1991.; Majority of material found within ( 1896-1949)
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles, scrapbooks, studies and other records documenting North American YMCA’s programs for and policies regarding women, girls and families.
Dates: 1889-1991; Majority of material found in ( 1880s-1960s)
Abstract Reports, correspondence, and other records of the World Alliance of YMCAs, a confederation of the national councils of YMCAs from around the world.
Dates: 1853-2001; Majority of material found within ( 1880s-1980s)
Abstract Posters, maps, blueprints and other architectural records, artwork, and other oversized paper items.
Dates: 1800-2009; Majority of material found within ( 1850s-2001)
Abstract Artifacts documenting YMCA activities and programs, as well as personal items and memorabilia from selected YMCA leaders.
Dates: Undated and 1865-2008; Majority of material found in ( 1918-1988)
Abstract Pamphlets on a wide variety of subject matters published or collected by the YMCA.
Dates: 1808-2003; Majority of material found within ( 1870s-1980s)
Abstract Annual publications of the body that coordinated or oversaw YMCA work for North American, and later the United States, including proceedings of annual conventions, yearbooks, directories, and statistical summaries.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 4
- Physical education and training. 2
- Social work with youth 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Apartheid. 1
- Bible -- Study and teaching 1
- Blueprints. 1
- China 1
- Church work -- China. 1
- Education -- China. 1
- Education -- Political aspects -- China. 1
- Family life education. 1
- Girls 1
- Hong Kong (China) 1
- Korea. 1
- Maps. 1
- Photographs 1
- Posters 1
- Prisoners of war. 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- English 1
- Multiple languages 1
- YMCA of the USA 7
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 4
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives, compiler. 3
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 2
- United War Work Campaign, Inc. 2
- Association of Secretaries of Young Men’s Christian Associations of North America 1
- Brockman, Fletcher S., 1867-1944 1
- Chinese Students' Christian Association. 1
- Colton, Winifred J. 1
- Exner, Max 1
- Lansdale, Herbert Parker, 1898-1988 1
- Lyon, David Willard, 1870-1949 1
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 1
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 1
- Peter, W. W. (William Wesley), 1882-. 1
- Princeton University. 1
- Robertson, C. H. 1 ∧ less