Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Minutes, correspondence, publicity bulletins, training manuals, reports, newspapers, and other records of major YMCA administrative bodies which provided services to the military forces in the United States and abroad during World War I..
Records documenting the administration of the YMCA's work with the United States armed services from the era of the Civil War through the late 1980s, particularly during the period from the time of the first world war through the Korean war.
Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations. 2
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations. 2
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military life. 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations. 2
- Vietnamese Conflict, 1961-1975 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian Associations. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Japanese Americans -- Forced removal and internment, 1942-1945 1
- Mexican-American Border Region. 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military life -- Newspapers. 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Service clubs. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1 + ∧ less
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 2
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 2
- United War Work Campaign, Inc. 2
- American Library Association 1
- Girls' Service Organization. 1