Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records documenting the administration of the YMCA's work with the United States armed services from the era of the Civil War through the late 1980s, particularly during the period from the time of the first world war through the Korean war.
Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
- Japanese Americans -- Forced removal and internment, 1942-1945 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Service clubs. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons 1
- Girls' Service Organization. 1
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 1
- United States. Army -- Service clubs. 1
- United States. Army. 1
- United States. Navy 1