Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records concerning the YMCA movement in England. Early records include the development of United Kingdom YMCAs. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish national council reports and yearbooks, reports and other records from local associations, as well as material related to the YMCA's role during World War I and II make up the bulk of this material.
- Collecting Area: Kautz Family YMCA Archives X
- Subject: World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations X
- Subject: Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings X
- Subject: Belfast (Northern Ireland). X
- Names: Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee X
- Names: YMCA of the USA X