Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 84
Files of Boon Chin Tan, documenting her work with the Y-USA International Group as an Asia Area Specialist from the early 2000s on.
Collected photographs from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, primarily exterior and interior building shots and athletic activities, as well as group photos.
Collected minutes, reports, correspondence, pamphlets, flyers, governing documents, fund raising material, program information and publications primarily from the Brooklyn Central branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Records of the Butler Street YMCA, which served primarily the African American community of Atlanta from 1894 to 2012.
Collected brochures, clippings, branch publications and reports from the Carlton YMCA branch in Brooklyn..
Collected minutes, planning documents, newspaper clippings, brochures, flyers and program announcements from the Cross Island (formerly Eastern Queens) branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Papers of agricultural industrialist and YMCA Archives patron Richard C. "Dick" Kautz, documenting his volunteer work as chairman of the National Board of the YMCAs United States and for the World Alliance of YMCAs, as well as for the Muscatine, Iowa YMCA.
The collection consists of materials related to the work of Edward Arnoldi, long time staff member of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Includes black and white photographs, primarily 5 x 8 images, of events, buildings and people at the Flushing YMCA in Queens, New York. The collection includes a small number of snapshot-size photographs.
Collected minutes, reports, clippings, program announcements, fundraising material. correspondence and building plans from the Flushing branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
The collection includes reports, event programs, planning materials, studies, reports, minutes, clippings and other materials related to branches and camping collected by Gayle J. Lathrop.
The collection consists of the papers of George A. Jaynes, who served the New York City Y in a variety of administrative and financial positions during his 30-year career.
Collected minutes, correspondence, brochures and planning documents from the Holiday Hills branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, pamphlets, maps, newspaper articles and other records regarding the building projects of the North American YMCA’s international work division, especially during the post-world war eras, when reconstruction was a major focus of the YMCA's activities.
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
Collected minutes, reports, fundraising material, brochures, clippings, and newsletters from the Long Island City branch, YMCA of Greater New York, located in Queens.
Black and white photographs of the McBurney Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Subjects include buildings, programs and activities. The collection is particularly rich in photos from the period before 1900.
Records documenting the administration and evolution of the YMCA of Metropolitan Minneapolis branch system at the individual branch level. Available records include committee minutes, financial records, campaigns, programs, and marketing materials.
Photographs, slides, and audiovisual materials depicting the buildings, programs, events, and activities of the Minneapolis YMCA.
Scrapbooks of newspaper clippings and pamphlets highlighting the programs and activities of the Minneapolis YMCA.
Photographs of YMCA of Greater New York branches, buildings and activities.
The collection includes contracts, inventories, blueprints and designs, bid documents, maintenance schedules, needs assessments, training materials, energy audits, appraisals, insurance policies and other materials related to the buildings and property owned by the YMCA of Greater New York. The bulk of the collection is from the period 1960-1990.
Miscellaneous photographs, contact sheets and slides of buildings, events, people, and activities of the Greater New York YMCA.
Publications and other printed materials of the YMCA Institute Branch. .
The collection consists of documents related to property managed by the YMCA of Greater New York.
Black and white photographs of the building, activities, events and people at the Prospect Park branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Collected minutes, brochures and flyers, correspondence, and other materials related to the Prospect Park YMCA branch buildings, camps, residence program, and athletics.
Scattered constitutions and by-laws, histories, minutes, reports, correspondence, photographs, newspapers, journals, articles, publicity, building records, surveys, studies, handbooks, and other material associated with the operation and functions of local YMCA associations in North American, particularly Hawaii and Chicago, Illinois, as well as their connection to the national board of the North American YMCA.
Includes minutes, account books, scrapbooks, ephemera, correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures and pamphlets, journals, committee reports and other materials that document the early history of the YMCA in New York City.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, journal and newspaper articles and other records of YMCA work in the continent of Africa, featuring various countries in Africa as well as general Africa YMCA, Africa Alliance, and Africa-based non-YMCA files. Primary countries featured in this collection include Angola, Cameroon, Gabon, Gambia, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Togo, Tunisia, Zaire (the Congo), Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 82
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 60
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 23
- New York (N.Y.) 16
- Photographs 16
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 11
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 9
- Brochures 5
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 5
- Maps. 5
- Blueprints. 4
- Camping. 3
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 3
- Pamphlets. 3
- Queens (New York, N.Y.) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Queens County 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 3
- Building plans. 2 ∧ less
- Arabic 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 35
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 33
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 32
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 30
- YMCA of Greater New York. 11
- YMCA of the USA 9
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 8
- United States. Agency for International Development. 8
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 6
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 4
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 4
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 4
- World Alliance of YMCAs. 4
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 3
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. . Bethelship Seamen's Branch. 3
- Davis, Darius A. 3
- Tyler, Daniel Penick. 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of Metropolitan Minneapolis 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of Minneapolis. 3
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 2 ∧ less