Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Correspondence, speeches, writings and biographies of Cephas Brainerd, secretary general of the YMCA International Committee from 1867-1892.
Papers of Dalton McClelland, documenting his work as general secretary in India, special secretary of the YMCA International Committee for North Africa, the Middle East and Asia, as well as representative of the YMCA World Alliance to the United Nations.
Papers of Eugene Barnett documenting, in part, his work with Chinese YMCAs and his international travels in his role as general secretary of the International Committee.
Correspondence and reports documenting YMCA student work and foreign work, especially in China during the early 20th century.
Mostly personal materials on Harper Sibley and his wife, Georgiana's 50th anniversary and letters of condolence sent to Georgiana on Harper's death. Also included is correspondence concerning Harper's work with the YMCA.
Records documenting the life of Louis Penningroth, who served in the YMCA's international POW-relief efforts during WWI in Europe and Russia. Includes Penningroth family papers, as well as research compiled by Phil Penningroth for a novel detailing Louis's trip to Russia to negotiate the release of Allied POWs in 1919.
Papers of Morse's fifty year tenure as general secretary with the YMCA. Includes information on the Morse family genealogy.
Material documenting Hanson's career with the YMCA, as well as his work as a professional speaker on international issues. Of particular interest are the journals, which cover his time in Europe working with the Foyers du Soldat during World War I.
Biographical material as well as small collections of personal papers of prominent YMCA of the USA leaders.
Annual publications of the body that coordinated or oversaw YMCA work for North American, and later the United States, including proceedings of annual conventions, yearbooks, directories, and statistical summaries.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 10
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States 2
- Biographies. 1
- China -- Social conditions -- 1912-1949. 1
- China -- Social conditions. 1
- Church and state 1
- Clergy. 1
- Communism -- China -- History. 1
- Diaries 1
- Fund raising 1
- Iowa. 1
- Latin America -- Description and travel. 1
- Medical education -- India. 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 1
- Perth Amboy (N.J.). 1
- Photographs 1
- Refugee camps -- Mexico. 1
- Refugees -- Poland. 1 ∧ less
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 3
- Ober, Charles K. (Charles Kellogg), 1856- 3
- Morse, Richard Cary, 1841-1926 2
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- YMCA of the USA 2
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Beaver, Gilbert A., d. 1952. 1
- Blythe family. 1
- Brainerd family. 1
- Brainerd, Cephas, 1831-1910 1
- Brainerd, Eveline W. 1
- Brainerd, Ira Hutchinson. 1
- Christian Medical College (Vellore, India). Hospital. 1
- Dix, Philo. 1
- Dodge, Cleveland H. (Cleveland Hoadley), 1860-1926 1
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963. 1
- Foyers du soldat de l'Union franco-américaine. 1
- Hanson, Wayne, 1877-1965. 1
- Hodgkin, Henry Theodore, 1877-1933. 1 ∧ less