Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collected records of the Bowery Branch of the New York YMCA, from its early history to its merger with the YMCA Vocational Service Center in 1945.
The collection contains correspondence, position announcements, personnel files, newsletters and other publications, subject files related to human resources, brochures, policy manuals, reports and training material involving human resources activities at the YMCA of Greater New York. Also includes files of national YMCA employee organizations such as Employee Alliance and Employed Officers Relief Fund.
Miscellaneous photographs, contact sheets and slides of buildings, events, people, and activities of the Greater New York YMCA.
The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Brochures 1
- Homeless persons -- Services for. 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- Employees 1
- YMCA of Greater New York. 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 3
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 1
- Galloway, Elmer. 1
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York. Bowery Branch 1