Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Abstract Correspondence and reports documenting YMCA student work and foreign work, especially in China during the early 20th century.
Abstract Papers, primarily correspondence, diaries, and travelogs, of Robert Weidensall documenting his 54 year career organizing YMCAs, including state, county, college and railroad work. The collection includes correspondence from Weidensall's brother, Jacob, who was involved in the Civil War; as well as many local YMCA leaders documenting the evolution of state, county and college work of the YMCA.
Dates: 1844-1940; Majority of material found within ( 1860-1920).
Abstract Papers, primarily correspondence, documenting Wiley's work with YMCA history, the YMCA retirement fund, evangelical organizations outside of the YMCA and work within the YMCA's National Council, including reorganization.
Dates: 1897-1970; Majority of material found within ( 1929-1950).
- Young Women's Christian associations 2
- China -- Social conditions. 1
- Church and state 1
- Diaries 1
- DuPage County (Ill.). 1
- Evangelistic work. 1
- Perth Amboy (N.J.). 1
- Sociology, Urban. 1
- Student service -- United States -- History. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York -- Rochester. 1 ∧ less
- Morse, Richard Cary, 1841-1926 2
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 2
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Beaver, Gilbert A., d. 1952. 1
- Bowne, J. T. (Jacob Titus), 1847-1925. 1
- Brainerd, Cephas, 1831-1910 1
- Couper, Edgar. 1
- Dix, Philo. 1
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963. 1
- Hodgkin, Henry Theodore, 1877-1933. 1
- Kaighn, Raymond P. 1
- Lyon, Adrian. 1
- Lyon, David Willard, 1870-1949 1
- McBurney, Robert Ross, 1837-1898 1
- Movement for World Christianity. 1
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of North America. Historical Resources Committee. 1
- National Social Work Council (U.S.) 1
- Ober, Charles K. (Charles Kellogg), 1856- 1
- Sibley, Harper, 1885-1959. 1 ∧ less