Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Collected records of the Bowery Branch of the New York YMCA, from its early history to its merger with the YMCA Vocational Service Center in 1945.
Dates: 1876-1946; Majority of material found within ( 1930-1946).
Identifier: Y. USA. 33
Abstract Collection contains primarily correspondence of Clifford Petitt with other YMCA leaders and an extensive manuscript autobiography of Clifford Petitt.
Dates: 1922-1983; Majority of material found within ( 1931-1968).
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, position announcements, personnel files, newsletters and other publications, subject files related to human resources, brochures, policy manuals, reports and training material involving human resources activities at the YMCA of Greater New York. Also includes files of national YMCA employee organizations such as Employee Alliance and Employed Officers Relief Fund.
Dates: 1880-1989; Majority of material found within 1960-1989
Abstract Miscellaneous photographs, contact sheets and slides of buildings, events, people, and activities of the Greater New York YMCA.
Dates: 1880-2004; Majority of material found within ( 1920-1970)
Abstract The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
- New York (N.Y.) 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Brochures 1
- China -- Description and travel -- 1901-1948. 1
- Daytona Beach (Fla.). 1
- Homeless persons -- Services for. 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- Employees 1
- Photographs 1
- Vocational training centers. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- China 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Puerto Rico 1 ∧ less
- YMCA of Greater New York. 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 3
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 1
- Galloway, Elmer. 1
- International Association of Retired Directors of YMCAs of U.S. and Canada. 1
- International Association of Retired Secretaries of the Young Men’s Christian Association. 1
- Petitt, Clifford W. 1
- Petitt, Eleanor Arnold. 1
- Petitt, Ruth Randle. 1
- Pilgrim Place (Claremont, Calif.). 1
- Riverside Church (New York, N.Y.). 1
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York. Bowery Branch 1
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York. Vocational Service Center 1 ∧ less