Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Abstract The collection consists of the correspondence of Henry M. Orne during his years of service as associate and general secretary at the 23rd Street branch (now McBurney branch) of the YMCA of the City of New York.
Abstract Photographs of YMCA of Greater New York branches, buildings and activities.
Dates: 1880s-1990s; Majority of material found within ( 1920s-1970s)
Abstract The collections consists of lists of employees and board members during the years 1852-1988.
Dates: 1852-1988; Majority of material found within 1950-1980 (Bulk)
Abstract Collected records of the YMCA of Greater New York Board of Directors and its subcommittees. The materials cover the period from the 1850s to the 2000s.
Dates: 1852-2015; Majority of material found within ( 1850s-1980s)
Abstract Records of the Board of Trustees of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Dates: 1871-1990; Majority of material found within ( 1960-1980)
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, position announcements, personnel files, newsletters and other publications, subject files related to human resources, brochures, policy manuals, reports and training material involving human resources activities at the YMCA of Greater New York. Also includes files of national YMCA employee organizations such as Employee Alliance and Employed Officers Relief Fund.
Dates: 1880-1989; Majority of material found within 1960-1989
Abstract Miscellaneous photographs, contact sheets and slides of buildings, events, people, and activities of the Greater New York YMCA.
Dates: 1880-2004; Majority of material found within ( 1920-1970)
Abstract Includes minutes, account books, scrapbooks, ephemera, correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures and pamphlets, journals, committee reports and other materials that document the early history of the YMCA in New York City.
Dates: 1852-1988; Majority of material found within 1852-1946
Abstract Letters to and from Robert McBurney during the later years of his service as secretary to the YMCA in New York City. Also included is correspondence from subsequent secretaries such as Henry Dickson, Burt Farnsworth, and Henry Orne.
Abstract Collected reports, minutes, brochures and publications from the Staten Island YMCA branches.
Dates: 1873-2014; Majority of material found within ( 1970s)
Abstract Collected minutes, advertising cards, event tickets, correspondence, committee records, annual reports and newspaper clippings from the French Branch of the YMCA of New York City.
Abstract Professional photographs and snapshots in black and white and color, of the Uptown Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York. Subjects include building interiors and exteriors, program participants, athletics and members.
Dates: 1933-1986; Majority of material found within ( 1940s-1970s)
Abstract The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 12
- New York (N.Y.) 11
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 4
- Photographs 3
- Nonprofit organizations -- Employees 2
- After school programs -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- French -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies, etc. 1
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- Trustees. 1
- Revivals -- New York (State) -- New York . 1
- Staten Island (New York, N.Y.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- War work. 1
- Upper West Side (New York, N.Y.) 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Bronx. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- Staten Island. 1 ∧ less
- English 12
- Multiple languages 1
- YMCA of Greater New York. 8
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 2
- Dodge, W.E. (William Earl), 1832-1903 2
- McBurney, Robert Ross, 1837-1898 2
- Orne, Henry M. 2
- Stokes, James, 1841-1918. 2
- Brainerd, Cephas, 1831-1910 1
- Dickson, Henry D. 1
- Dodge, Cleveland E. 1
- Farnsworth, Burt Byron. 1
- New York Society for the Suppression of Vice. 1
- Union chrétienne de jeunes gens de New York. 1
- United States Christian Commission 1
- White Cross Army. 1
- YMCA of Greater New York. Broadway Branch 1
- YMCA of Greater New York. South Shore Branch. 1
- YMCA of Greater New York. Uptown Branch 1
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York. Harlem Branch (1868-1933) 1 ∧ less