Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Reports, correspondence, publications, and other records of the Colored Work Department and predecessor programs, established as avenues for African American participation in and service to the YMCA.
Abstract The collection consists of materials related to the work of Edward Arnoldi, long time staff member of the YMCA of Greater New York.
Abstract The collection contains financial and accounting file of Melvyn H. Zander, treasurer and head of finance at the YMCA of Greater New York in the 1980s.
Abstract Reports, correspondence, publications, minutes, and other records from various YMCA of the USA departments dealing with research and planning.
Dates: 1885-1984; Majority of material found within ( 1920-1970)
Abstract The collections contains letters, training materials, lists of donors and volunteers, studies, reports, surveys, case statements, brochures, tax forms, bank records, audit reports, and ledgers related to development and finance at the YMCA of Greater New York .
Dates: 1880-2004; Majority of material found within 1970-1985
Abstract The collection consists of the finance and development files of Robert C. Carlson, who served the YMCA of Greater New York in several capacities during the 1970s. The files consist of correspondence, memos and reports.
Abstract Material documenting Hanson's career with the YMCA, as well as his work as a professional speaker on international issues. Of particular interest are the journals, which cover his time in Europe working with the Foyers du Soldat during World War I.
Abstract The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 7
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 4
- New York (N.Y.) 3
- Fund raising 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 2
- African American soldiers -- France. 1
- African Americans -- Segregation. 1
- African Americans -- Social conditions 1
- Church work with students. 1
- Diaries 1
- Latin America -- Description and travel. 1
- Race relations -- Religious aspects 1
- Refugee camps -- Mexico. 1
- Refugees -- Poland. 1
- Social work with African Americans. 1
- Williamsport (Ind.) -- Description and travel. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- African Americans. 1 ∧ less
- YMCA of Greater New York. 5
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 2
- Arnoldi, Edward, 1889-1976. 1
- Association Press (New York, N.Y.). 1
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 1
- Carlson, Robert C. (Of the YMCA of the USA) 1
- Commission on Interracial Cooperation. 1
- Foyers du soldat de l'Union franco-américaine. 1
- Hanson, Wayne, 1877-1965. 1
- Hunton, William Alphaeus, 1863-1916 1
- Julian, Percy, 1940-. 1
- Julius Rosenwald Fund. 1
- Moorland, Jesse Edward, 1863-1940. 1
- National Conference on the Christian Way of Life (U.S.). Interracial Commission. 1
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America 1
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America. Colored Work Department. 1
- Peace Corps (U.S.) 1
- Rosenwald, Julius, 1862-1932. 1
- Tobias, Channing Heggie, 1882-1961 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 1 ∧ less