Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection contains specifications and original drawings and blueprint reproductions for about 140 buildings designed by architect Augustus F. Gauger.
The collection includes specifications, correspondence, estimates and photographs for more than 170 residences, churches, court houses, schools and other structures in Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. Also included are the original drawings for nearly 40 buildings, including the Crookston Minnesota Public School (1881), Holy Rosary Convent (Minneapolis, 1887), Polk County Court House (Minnesota, 1881), Stryker Seminary (St. Anthony Park Minnesota, 1889) and numerous residences.
The collection represents the complete work of master draftsman and architect Edwin H. Lundie. Included are renderings, working drawings for his buildings, specifications, scrapbooks, diaries, photographs, and his architectural library of more then a hundred volumes.