Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Bissell, Belair and Green papers
Collection contains drawings of over 250 projects, as well as photographs and some specifications, designed by the architectural firm of Bissell, Belair and Green.
Brooks Cavin papers
Collection contains original drawings, photographs, specifications and job files by the architectural firms of Brooks Cavin.
Carl Stravs collection
Collection contains blueprints and plans for buildings designed by architect Carl Stravs.
Cass Gilbert collection
Collection contains studies of the University of Minnesota campus plans and plans for the Roselawn Cemetery.
Dwight Churchill collection
Collection contains the plans of buildings in Minnesota designed by architect Dwight Churchill.
E. S. Stebbins papers
The collection includes specifications, correspondence, estimates and photographs for more than 170 residences, churches, court houses, schools and other structures in Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. Also included are the original drawings for nearly 40 buildings, including the Crookston Minnesota Public School (1881), Holy Rosary Convent (Minneapolis, 1887), Polk County Court House (Minnesota, 1881), Stryker Seminary (St. Anthony Park Minnesota, 1889) and numerous residences.
Foster Dunwiddie papers
Collection contains reports, papers, and lectures from Foster Dunwiddie's historic preservation classes at the University of Minnesota and materials from his personal collection.
Frank Kerr papers
Collection contains plans, job files, specifications and photographs for over 300 commissions by architect Frank Kerr; this includes designs commissioned for the various partnerships with which he was associated, such as Kerr-Johnson Architects.
Joseph E. Nason papers
Collection contains plans designed by architect Jason Nason for two apartment buildings and two theatres in Minnesota.
Kees and Colburn collection
Collection contains plans for five buildings, designed by the architectural firm of Kees and Colburn.
Roger Johnson papers
Collection contains plans and renderings by architect Roger T. Johnson.
Val Michelson papers
Collection contains plans and drawings of buildings designed by architect Val Michelson.
William Channing Whitney collection
Collection contains renderings and elevations for residences and buildings designed by architect William Channing Whitney.
William Ingemann papers
Collection contains preliminary and working drawings for approximately 230 structures designed by architect William Ingemann, in addition to business records, personal correspondence, photographs and a scrapbook, Ingemann’s published articles and a copy of his book, Minor Architecture of Worcestershire.
William Milbrath papers
Collection contains plans, job files, and microfilm for over 100 buildings in and near Austin, Minnesota, designed by architect William Milbrath.
Williams O'Brien Associates, Inc. papers
This collection consists of working drawings and renderings documenting Lorenzo D. Williams and James W. O'Brien's extensive professional work as architects in the greater Minnesota and Twin Cities areas.
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 5
- Church architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 2
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 1
- Architects -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 1
- Building materials -- Minnesota 1
- Commercial buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Public architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 1
- Saint Paul (Minn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- School buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- University of Minnesota -- Buildings. 1 + ∧ less
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Stebbins, Haxby, and Bissell 2
- Belair, John S., 1904-1976 1
- Bergstedt, Milton 1
- Bissell, Belair and Green 1
- Cavin, Brooks, 1914-2002 1
- Churchill, Dwight 1
- Colburn, Serenus M., 1871-1927 1
- Dunwiddie, Foster Wilfred, 1925- 1
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 1
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 1
- Green, Gene Loren, 1926- 1
- Haxby, Bissell and Belair -- Archives 1
- Ingemann, Dorothy Brink 1
- Ingemann, W. M. (William M.), 1897-1980 1
- Johnson, Roger T. 1
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 1
- Kerr, Francis K. 1
- Lowry Medical Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 1 + ∧ less