Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 274
A Century of Minnesota Architecture photographs
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
A. Moorman and Company collection
Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
The collection consists of 27 sets of drawings for a variety of buildings design by Sandy Ackerberg, Ackerberg and Cooperman, or Ackerberg Associates, architects. There are specifications available for 14 of the commissions.
Albert G. Plagens collection
Collection contains plans for the Ceylon School and the Prince of Glory Lutheran Church, designed by architect Albert G. Plagens.
Albert Hoffmeyer memorial slide collection
This collection contains photographs taken by Albert Hoffmeyer. Subjects primarily include the local architecture of the Twin Cities, as well as some candid shots of friends and family.
Albert R. van Dyck papers
Collection contains plans of buildings designed by Albert van Dyck, as well as photographs of residential interiors from homes in the Twin Cities area.
Alexander Rose papers
Collection contains blueprints for one building designed by architect Alexander Rose.
Alexandria (Minn.) high school plans
Collection contains blueprints of the Alexandria (Minn.) high school building.
Alfonso Iannelli collection
A small group of miscellaneous papers; includes twophotos, one sketch and two letters between Iannelli and George Dean re: Assembly Hall, Duluth (MN)
Alfred H. Wheeler collection
Collection comprises blueprints and photocopies for the Northwestern Shot and Leadworks Warehouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota
American Society of Interior Designers, Minnesota Chapter records
The American Society of Interior Designers, Minnesota Chapter Records includes administrative records, Showcase homes photographs and planning records, design periodicals, and organizational histories.
American Swedish Institute collection
Collection consists of two unbuilt plans for the Turnblad residence, by architects Frank G. Cauffman and W. H. Dennis. The third set of plans is for the Posten Building, designed by C.A. Boehme.
American Terra Cotta and Ceramic Company
The collection contains shop drawings from the American, Midland, Indianapolis and Winkle Terra Cotta Companies, along with photographs, negatives, order books and indexes.
Andrews Hotel collection
Collection includes photographs and plans of the Old Andrews Hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Anton Jensen papers
Collection contains the plans of the Files and Nash residences, designed by architect Anton Jensen.
Archie G. Parish collection
This collection contains coorespondence, school work, sketches and articles relating to Archie G. Parishs' time as a student and architect
Architects’ interviews collection
Collection includes interviews by George M. Goodwin of four architects: Gunnar Birkerts, Helmut Jahn, Philip Johnson, and Cesar Pelli, who express their opinions on significant examples and influences on 20th century architecture.
Arthur Dickey papers
Collection contains plans of residences and buildings designed by Arthur Dickey Architects, Inc.
Ashelman and Gage collection
Collection contains plans for a residence in Hillsboro, North Dakota, designed by architects Ashelman and Gage.
Association of Women in Architecture papers
This AWA collection incorporates the Alpha Alpha Gamma (AAG) national sorority and Beta Chapter of AAG, University of Minnesota. Included are Beta chapter meeting minutes and notices, Beta Chapter and national convention agendas, correspondence, financial records, membership records, newsletters, scrapbooks and other materials.
Augustus F. Gauger papers
Collection contains specifications and original drawings and blueprint reproductions for about 140 buildings designed by architect Augustus F. Gauger.
Barnett and Record Company collection
Collection contains plans for two buildings designed by the Barnett & Record Company.
Bentz, Thompson, Rietow (BTR) records
This collection contains the correspondence, specifications, photographs, drawings, and other related materials to projects by the firm Bentz, Thompson, Rietow (BTR).
Bertrand and Chamberlin collection
Collection contains plans for five buildings, including the Minneapolis Athletic Club, designed by the architectural firm of Bertrand & Chamberlin.
Beverly Wachsmuth papers
The collection includes original drawings, sample materials boards, and photographs for office and other interior design projects at Syracuse University, IBM Corporation (New York), Oak Hill Country Club (Minneapolis MN), Xerox Corporation (New York) and Welch Foods (Westfield NY), among others.
Bissell, Belair and Green papers
Collection contains drawings of over 250 projects, as well as photographs and some specifications, designed by the architectural firm of Bissell, Belair and Green.
Boehme and Cordella collection
Collection contains the blueprints for the Minneapolis Brewing Company (Grain Belt Brewery) warehouse in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Bray and Nystrom papers
Collection includes plans for hotels, schools and civic buildings designed by the architectural firm of Bray and Nystrom.
Brooks Cavin papers
Collection contains original drawings, photographs, specifications and job files by the architectural firms of Brooks Cavin.
Buechner Orth papers
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 273
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less