Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection contains drawings of over 250 projects, as well as photographs and some specifications, designed by the architectural firm of Bissell, Belair and Green.
The collection includes specifications, correspondence, estimates and photographs for more than 170 residences, churches, court houses, schools and other structures in Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. Also included are the original drawings for nearly 40 buildings, including the Crookston Minnesota Public School (1881), Holy Rosary Convent (Minneapolis, 1887), Polk County Court House (Minnesota, 1881), Stryker Seminary (St. Anthony Park Minnesota, 1889) and numerous residences.
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 1
- School buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- Belair, John S., 1904-1976 1
- Bissell, Belair and Green 1
- Green, Gene Loren, 1926- 1
- Haxby, Bissell and Belair -- Archives 1
- Stebbins & Haxby -- Archives 1