Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Collection contains blueprints for one building designed by architect Alexander Rose.
The collection includes extensive working drawings, microfilm, photographs, job files, and specifications. It includes examples of the work of all the successive partnerships from 1886 to 1978, and a collection of specifications from Thorshov and Cerny and from Cerny Associates for later work.
Collection contains watercolor renderings, sketches, and photographs from Charles Hausler's private practice, documenting more than one hundred buildings, including civic and commercial structures, churches, residences, banks, hospitals, and schools.
The collection represents the complete work of master draftsman and architect Edwin H. Lundie. Included are renderings, working drawings for his buildings, specifications, scrapbooks, diaries, photographs, and his architectural library of more then a hundred volumes.
Collection contains the records of George L. Levin's architectural practice.
This collection consists of working drawings and renderings documenting Gordon Oschwald's extensive professional career as an architect, designer, and draftsman in the greater Minnesota and Twin Cities areas.
The collection contains working drawings, specifications and job files for many of the firm's commissions, along with scattered office records dating from about 1959 to about 1964.
Collection contains records pertaining to the firms of F.B. Long, Long and Kees, Long and Long, and successors.
Collection contains Xeroxed correspondence, articles and photographs of architectural designs by Paul Haugen.
The collection contains blueprints, bluelines and shop drawings of the Avalon Theatre (Minneapolis, 1937), Lake Street Garage and Office Building (Minneapolis, 1926), a residence for H. N. Lennon (1925?), and other stores and apartment buildings in Minneapolis.
Collection consists of the papers of Thomas Ellerbe, architect in St. Paul, Minnesota and the director of Ellerbe Architects.
Collection contains job files, plans, photographs and specifications.
This collection consists of working drawings and renderings documenting Lorenzo D. Williams and James W. O'Brien's extensive professional work as architects in the greater Minnesota and Twin Cities areas.
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- History -- Sources 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 1
- Church architecture -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 1
- Church architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 1
- Midcentury modern (Architecture) 1
- Motion picture theaters 1
- Public architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 1
- Resort Architecture -- Minnesota -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2
- Long and Thorshov 2
- Long, Franklin Bidwell, 1842-1912 2
- Long, Lamoreaux and Long -- Archives 2
- Long, Louis L., 1870-1925 2
- Thorshov, Olaf, 1883-1928 2
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 1
- Birch, Merrill A., 1919- 1
- Cerny Associates, Inc. 1
- Cerny, Robert G., 1908-1985 1
- Crosier, Perry E., 1890-1953 1
- Eastern Finance Company 1
- Edwin H. Lundie 1
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 1
- Haugen, Paul, [ca. 1885]-1976 1
- Hausler, Charles A. (Charles Alfred), 1889-1971 1
- Kaplan, Seeman, 1894-1963 1
- Kilgore, Robert, 1928- 1 ∧ less