Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 52
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
Collection contains plans of buildings designed by Albert van Dyck, as well as photographs of residential interiors from homes in the Twin Cities area.
Collection contains plans for five buildings, including the Minneapolis Athletic Club, designed by the architectural firm of Bertrand & Chamberlin.
Collection contains drawings of over 250 projects, as well as photographs and some specifications, designed by the architectural firm of Bissell, Belair and Green.
Collection contains the blueprints for the Minneapolis Brewing Company (Grain Belt Brewery) warehouse in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Collection contains original drawings, photographs, specifications and job files by the architectural firms of Brooks Cavin.
Collection contains blueprints for three buildings in Minneapolis, Minnesota designed by architect C. W. Farnham.
Collection consists of plans for two homes designed by Carl Gage.
Collection contains blueprints and plans for buildings designed by architect Carl Stravs.
Collection contains studies of the University of Minnesota campus plans and plans for the Roselawn Cemetery.
Collection contains watercolor renderings, sketches, and photographs from Charles Hausler's private practice, documenting more than one hundred buildings, including civic and commercial structures, churches, residences, banks, hospitals, and schools.
Collection includes three sets of plans for buildings designed by architect Claude H. Smith.
Collection consists of photographs of residences, commercial buildings, churches, bridges, hotels, government structures, and other buildings gathered by Donald Torbert.
Collection contains the plans of buildings in Minnesota designed by architect Dwight Churchill.
The collection includes specifications, correspondence, estimates and photographs for more than 170 residences, churches, court houses, schools and other structures in Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. Also included are the original drawings for nearly 40 buildings, including the Crookston Minnesota Public School (1881), Holy Rosary Convent (Minneapolis, 1887), Polk County Court House (Minnesota, 1881), Stryker Seminary (St. Anthony Park Minnesota, 1889) and numerous residences.
Collection contains plans for two schools designed by architect Edward H. Enger.
Collection contains prints, files and drawings by Minnesota architect Edward V. Lofstrom.
The collection represents the complete work of master draftsman and architect Edwin H. Lundie. Included are renderings, working drawings for his buildings, specifications, scrapbooks, diaries, photographs, and his architectural library of more then a hundred volumes.
Collection contains the plans for the Lake Amusement Company theatre and store building (El Lago Theatre) in Minneapolis, Minnesota, designed by Ekman, Holm & Co.
Collection includes drawings for the Cathedral of St. Paul (St. Paul, Minnesota) as well as drawings for four other churches, an orphan asylum, and St. Joseph's College (Dubuque, Iowa). The collection also includes photographs, notes, and watercolor paintings.
Collection contains blueprints for the Tri-State Telephone Building (Minneapolis, MN), designed by architect Ernest C. Haley.
Collection contains reports, papers, and lectures from Foster Dunwiddie's historic preservation classes at the University of Minnesota and materials from his personal collection.
Collection contains plans, job files, specifications and photographs for over 300 commissions by architect Frank Kerr; this includes designs commissioned for the various partnerships with which he was associated, such as Kerr-Johnson Architects.
Collection contains the plans of a remodel of the Delta Chi Chapter House at the University of Minnesota, designed by A. F. Preusch.
This collection consists of working drawings and renderings documenting Gordon Oschwald's extensive professional career as an architect, designer, and draftsman in the greater Minnesota and Twin Cities areas.
Collection contains six original drawings for the Dr. E. de Berry residence, designed by Francis Gorman and built by Lowell Anderson.
Collection contains book materials used in the preparation of the book A Guide to the Architecture of Minnesota.
Collection includes 17 sets of complete plans and 38 volumes of specifications for the Hennepin County General Hospital.
Collection includes one microfilm reel of blueprint plans and photographs of buildings designed by Hermann Kretz.
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Architects -- Minnesota 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Duluth -- Designs and plans 2
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- History -- Sources 2
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Photographs 2
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 2
- Church architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 2
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 1
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- History 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Photographs 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Ramsey County 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Drawings and plans 1 ∧ less
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Masqueray, E. L. (Emmanuel Louis), 1861-1917 2
- Stebbins, Haxby, and Bissell 2
- Torbert, Donald R. 2
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 1
- Alban, William Linley, 1873-1961 1
- Albitz Design Inc. 1
- Anderson, Lowell 1
- Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church (St. Paul, Minn.) 1
- Belair, John Sidney, 1904-1976 1
- Bentley, Percy Dwight, 1885-1968 1
- Bergstedt, Milton 1
- Bertrand & Chamberlin 1
- Bertrand, George Emile 1
- Bissell, Belair and Green 1
- Boehme & Cordella 1
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 1
- Brown, Edwin Hacker, 1875-1930 1
- Cathedral of St. Paul (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1 ∧ less