Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 274
Builders Exchange of St. Paul records
Collection contains bound copies of minutes of Board of Directors meetings (1909-ongoing), and bound copies of the Weekly Newsletter (1912-ongoing).
C. P. Pesek collection
Collection contains plans for the Sigma Nu fraternity house at the University of Minnesota, designed by architect C. P. Pesek.
C. W. Farnham collection
Collection contains blueprints for three buildings in Minneapolis, Minnesota designed by architect C. W. Farnham.
C.A.P. Turner collection
Collection contains plans for the Minneapolis Brewing Company and Walker Commission Warehouse, engineered by C.A.P. Turner.
Carl Gage collection
Collection consists of plans for two homes designed by Carl Gage.
Carl H. Buetow papers
Collection contains the original drawings, renderings and job files for over 220 buildings designed by architect Carl Buetow.
Carl R. Betcher collection
Collection contains blueprints for approximately 125 residences by builder Carl Betcher.
Carl Stravs collection
Collection contains blueprints and plans for buildings designed by architect Carl Stravs.
Cass Gilbert collection
Collection contains studies of the University of Minnesota campus plans and plans for the Roselawn Cemetery.
Cerny Associates papers
The collection includes extensive working drawings, microfilm, photographs, job files, and specifications. It includes examples of the work of all the successive partnerships from 1886 to 1978, and a collection of specifications from Thorshov and Cerny and from Cerny Associates for later work.
C.F. Haglin Company papers
C.G. Maybury papers
Collection contains photoreproductions of plans for the Ellsworth Ara Sprague residence (Caledonia, MN), and ink on linen drawings for the residence of the Rev. Charles F. Garvin (St. Paul, MN), both designed by architect C.G. Maybury.
Charles A. Hausler papers
Collection contains watercolor renderings, sketches, and photographs from Charles Hausler's private practice, documenting more than one hundred buildings, including civic and commercial structures, churches, residences, banks, hospitals, and schools.
Charles Pohlmann papers
This collection contains job files, drawings, photographs, and slides of liturgical designs by Charles Pohlmann, and of buildings designed by others.
Charles S. Frost papers
Collection includes plans for several railroad stations in Minnesota, designed by architect Charles Frost.
Chuck Sullivan papers
This collection contains drawings, project files, planning documents, and trade literature pertaining to the work of The Sullivan Group Architects, Inc.
Churches of Minnesota
The collection contains research notes, clippings, and church-related publications, including a wide variety of pamphlets and self-published, commemorative works by the congregations themselves.
City of Saint Paul, Minnesota
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Clarence H. Johnston papers
The papers contain original drawings and prints for a number of Johnston's buildings, including Ancker Hospital (St. Paul, 1889), College of St. Theresa Chapel in Winona MN (1924-26), St. Paul YMCA (1906-7). The collection also contains photographs for 25 buildings and specifications for 6 more, plus 5 volumes of account ledgers detailing costs of construction for several hundred projects completed between 1905 and 1959.
Claude H. Smith papers
Collection includes three sets of plans for buildings designed by architect Claude H. Smith.
Close Associates papers
Collection contains working drawings, correspondence, contracts, cost estimates and specifications for hundreds of structures, mostly residences, designed by the Close Associates architectural firm.
Cone and Peterson papers
Collection includes original drawings, photographs, correspondence and business records for various structures, mostly churches, designed by the architectural firm of Cone and Peterson.
Craig Starbird collection
Collection contains plans for theatres, constructed in the Midwest, during in the 1920s.
David Salmela papers
Collection contains the papers of Duluth, Minnesota based architect David Salmela.
Design One, Inc. collection
Collection contains plans for Fairmount Housing (Fairmount, Minnesota), designed by the architectural firm Design One, Inc.
Don E. Harley papers
Donald R. Torbert collection
Collection consists of photographs of residences, commercial buildings, churches, bridges, hotels, government structures, and other buildings gathered by Donald Torbert.
Downs and Eads collection
Collection contains plans for four commercial structures, designed by the architectural firm of Downs and Eads.
Drake Marble Co. papers
Collection contains photographs of Drake Marble Co. installations.
Duane (Dewey) Thorbeck papers
This collection contains drawings, job files, presentation boards, and project summaries for the firms InterDesign, Thorbeck and Lambert, and Thorbeck Architects.
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 273
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less