Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 273
Collection contains bound copies of minutes of Board of Directors meetings (1909-ongoing), and bound copies of the Weekly Newsletter (1912-ongoing).
Collection contains plans for the Sigma Nu fraternity house at the University of Minnesota, designed by architect C. P. Pesek.
Collection contains blueprints for three buildings in Minneapolis, Minnesota designed by architect C. W. Farnham.
Collection contains plans for the Minneapolis Brewing Company and Walker Commission Warehouse, engineered by C.A.P. Turner.
Collection consists of plans for two homes designed by Carl Gage.
Collection contains the original drawings, renderings and job files for over 220 buildings designed by architect Carl Buetow.
Collection contains blueprints for approximately 125 residences by builder Carl Betcher.
Collection contains blueprints and plans for buildings designed by architect Carl Stravs.
Collection contains studies of the University of Minnesota campus plans and plans for the Roselawn Cemetery.
The collection includes extensive working drawings, microfilm, photographs, job files, and specifications. It includes examples of the work of all the successive partnerships from 1886 to 1978, and a collection of specifications from Thorshov and Cerny and from Cerny Associates for later work.
Collection contains photoreproductions of plans for the Ellsworth Ara Sprague residence (Caledonia, MN), and ink on linen drawings for the residence of the Rev. Charles F. Garvin (St. Paul, MN), both designed by architect C.G. Maybury.
Collection contains watercolor renderings, sketches, and photographs from Charles Hausler's private practice, documenting more than one hundred buildings, including civic and commercial structures, churches, residences, banks, hospitals, and schools.
This collection contains job files, drawings, photographs, and slides of liturgical designs by Charles Pohlmann, and of buildings designed by others.
Collection includes plans for several railroad stations in Minnesota, designed by architect Charles Frost.
This collection contains drawings, project files, planning documents, and trade literature pertaining to the work of The Sullivan Group Architects, Inc.
The collection contains research notes, clippings, and church-related publications, including a wide variety of pamphlets and self-published, commemorative works by the congregations themselves.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
The papers contain original drawings and prints for a number of Johnston's buildings, including Ancker Hospital (St. Paul, 1889), College of St. Theresa Chapel in Winona MN (1924-26), St. Paul YMCA (1906-7). The collection also contains photographs for 25 buildings and specifications for 6 more, plus 5 volumes of account ledgers detailing costs of construction for several hundred projects completed between 1905 and 1959.
Collection includes three sets of plans for buildings designed by architect Claude H. Smith.
Collection contains working drawings, correspondence, contracts, cost estimates and specifications for hundreds of structures, mostly residences, designed by the Close Associates architectural firm.
Collection includes original drawings, photographs, correspondence and business records for various structures, mostly churches, designed by the architectural firm of Cone and Peterson.
Collection contains plans for theatres, constructed in the Midwest, during in the 1920s.
Collection contains the papers of Duluth, Minnesota based architect David Salmela.
Collection contains plans for Fairmount Housing (Fairmount, Minnesota), designed by the architectural firm Design One, Inc.
Collection consists of photographs of residences, commercial buildings, churches, bridges, hotels, government structures, and other buildings gathered by Donald Torbert.
Collection contains plans for four commercial structures, designed by the architectural firm of Downs and Eads.
Collection contains photographs of Drake Marble Co. installations.
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 272
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less