Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 274
Duluth stained glass collection
Collection contains 65 slides of stained glass from buildings in Duluth and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Dunedin Terrace Housing Project collection
Collection contains 45 photographs showing construction of the Dunedin Terrace public housing project in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Dwight Churchill collection
Collection contains the plans of buildings in Minnesota designed by architect Dwight Churchill.
E. S. Stebbins papers
The collection includes specifications, correspondence, estimates and photographs for more than 170 residences, churches, court houses, schools and other structures in Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. Also included are the original drawings for nearly 40 buildings, including the Crookston Minnesota Public School (1881), Holy Rosary Convent (Minneapolis, 1887), Polk County Court House (Minnesota, 1881), Stryker Seminary (St. Anthony Park Minnesota, 1889) and numerous residences.
Edmund Prondzinski collection
This collection contains exterior alteration drawings for the Chamber of Commerce Building in Minneapolis.
Edward H. Enger collection
Collection contains plans for two schools designed by architect Edward H. Enger.
Edward Larrabee Barnes collection
Collection contains plans designed by Edward Larrabee Barnes for a remodel of the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis.
Edward Renwick manuscript
Consists of a manuscript by Edward A. Renwick detailing his life and career up until 1932.
Edward V. Lofstrom papers
Collection contains prints, files and drawings by Minnesota architect Edward V. Lofstrom.
Edwin H. Lundie papers
The collection represents the complete work of master draftsman and architect Edwin H. Lundie. Included are renderings, working drawings for his buildings, specifications, scrapbooks, diaries, photographs, and his architectural library of more then a hundred volumes.
Edwin Larson papers
This collection contains the personal and business-related materials of Edwin Laron, architect, in the firm of Ellerbe & Co. from 1924-1968.
Eileen Manning Michels papers
The Eileen Michels papers includes papers related to her work as an architectural historian. Material includes research on Harvey Ellis, her involvement in the Society of Architectural Historians, Michel's education, research files, publications by Michels, as well as general publications related to art and architectural history.
Ekman, Holm and Company collection
Collection contains the plans for the Lake Amusement Company theatre and store building (El Lago Theatre) in Minneapolis, Minnesota, designed by Ekman, Holm & Co.
E.L. King residence (Rockledge) plans
Collection contains the plans of the 1928 renovation of the E.L. King residence "Rockledge."
Electus Litchfield papers
Collection consists of mylar reproducibles of the front and rear elevations and the roof plans for the St. Paul Public Library
Ellerbe Architects papers
The collection contains tracings, drawings and specifications for 45 buildings, including the working drawings for the Mayo Clinic 1914 building and Mayo's Plummer Building, the St. Paul City Hall & Courthouse, the Chateau Dodge Theater in Rochester, MN, the Blackhawk Hotel of Davenport, Iowa, and several private residences.
Emma F. Brunson papers
The collection consists of specifications and plan sets for about 15 residences and private garages. Most of the plans are blueprint reproductions. Houses documented in the collection include those for Emma Brunson (1925), Hugo Koch (1923), Theodore Maier (1926), C.E. Smith (1926) and Dr. W.B. Stone (n.d.), all in St. Paul.
Emmanuel Louis Masqueray collection
Collection includes drawings for the Cathedral of St. Paul (St. Paul, Minnesota) as well as drawings for four other churches, an orphan asylum, and St. Joseph's College (Dubuque, Iowa). The collection also includes photographs, notes, and watercolor paintings.
Ernest C. Haley collection
Collection contains blueprints for the Tri-State Telephone Building (Minneapolis, MN), designed by architect Ernest C. Haley.
Ernest Kennedy papers
Collection includes plans for residences, including the Charles A. Pillsbury and Gilbert Walker residences, designed by architect Ernest J. Kennedy.
Federal Building (Duluth MN) collection
Collection contains the plans of the Federal Building in Duluth, Minnesota.
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis collection
Collection contains a presentation volume, photographs, plans and perspectives of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
Flour City Ornamental Iron Works Company records
Collection contains photographs, certificates and account books of the Flour City Ornamental Iron Works Company.
Foss Foss plans
Collection contains the blueprints for a residence designed by Foss & Foss Architects.
Foster Dunwiddie papers
Collection contains reports, papers, and lectures from Foster Dunwiddie's historic preservation classes at the University of Minnesota and materials from his personal collection.
Frank Horner papers
Collection contains the papers of Frank Horner, including job files, specifications and plan sets.
Frank Kartowicz papers
Collection consists of blueprints of working drawings for pre-built small house units of various designs. The text of the original patent for pre-fabricated building units is included in the collection as well as sets of plans illustrating the construction of such structures.
Frank Kerr papers
Collection contains plans, job files, specifications and photographs for over 300 commissions by architect Frank Kerr; this includes designs commissioned for the various partnerships with which he was associated, such as Kerr-Johnson Architects.
Frank Lloyd Wright collection
Collection contains renderings and blueprints for residences and other structures designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
Frank Mirovsky collection
Collection contains photographs, catalogs and other materials regarding Donaldson's Department Store. Also contains historic photographs of Minneapolis.
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 273
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less