Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 273
Collection contains plans for buildings designed by the architectural firm of Hills, Gilbertson and its predecessor firms.
Collection contains the plans for the M.J. Christianson residence, designed by architect Hiram Livingston.
Collection consists of microfilm of the measured drawings of 146 historic structures in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Collection contains a stained glass window model, created by Carroll B. Hodges.
Collection is composed of floor plans, elevations and details for more than 150 prestigious residences, designed by the architectural firm of Humphrey and Hardenbergh.
Collection includes plans for the Noyes Brothers & Cutler Warehouse and the Ambrose Tighe store and warehouse building, both located in St. Paul, Minnesota and designed by architect J. Walter Stevens.
Collection consists of plans for the Armory Building in Austin, Minnesota, and the Hopkins (Minnesota) grade and high school, designed by the Owatonna, Minnesota architectural firm of Jacobson & Jacobson.
This collection contains structural drawings and blueprints, job files, photos, office records, client and job lists for Tillitt and Associates, along with materials from Walter H. Wheeler, Inc. and Wheeler and Tillitt, Inc. In addition, there are dozens of architects and engineers whose work is represented in the collection, such as C.A.P. Turner, BWBR, Toltz, King, and Day, Ruben Ferster, Lang and Raugland, Magney and Tusler and many others.
Papers of the architect James Cox.
Collection contains the floor plans for the James J. Hill House.
Collection consists of original pencil drawings on paper for residential or small industrial/commercial structures designed by architect James Speckman.
Collection contains drawings of the Organization of American States Building in Washington, D.C. and a building designed for Lake Park Development Company, by J.C. Niemeyer.
Collection contains original drawings and blueprints for the J.B. Forest Apartment Building in St. Paul, Minnesota.
This collection comprises a volume of architectural detail drawings and mathematical work of Johann Heinlein. Included, as well, are papers related to his person and genealogy.
Collection contains a scrapbook of architectural drawings by John F. Hageman.
The Papers contain original drawings and prints of churches, residences, institutional (college and university) buildings, the Helsinki (Finland) Embassy and other structures.
Collection contains photographs of buildings and bridges in Minneapolis, Rochester and Owatonna, Minnesota.
The collections contains plans, renderings, photographs and other materials by John H. Howe, architect.
Collection contains the personal papers and architectural drawings by John Jager.
This collection is intended for the study and understanding of organic architecture as emerged in the late 19th century. Included are the personal library, preliminary and working drawings, and extensive records of the Taliesin Fellowship, as well as Wright-related research, publications, and memorabilia as collected and evaluated by John Geiger.
Collection contains plans of the alterations and improvements to the Howard Wheeler residence in St. Paul, completed by architect John Wheeler.
The collection consists of 55 sets of architectural drawings in various media, primarily blueprint and ink-on-linen tracings, for buildings erected by Wunder in his capacity as general contractor.
Collection contains plans designed by architect Jason Nason for two apartment buildings and two theatres in Minnesota.
The Joseph Michels papers includes job files and research files related to his work as an Architect.
Collection contains original drawings of floor plans, elevations, and details for buildings in Minnesota and eight other states, designed by the architectural firms of Joseph Vanderbilt.
Collection contains plans for five buildings, designed by the architectural firm of Kees and Colburn.
This collection contains the blueprint drawings of the Schaffner residence designed by Kenneth Worthen, in St. Paul.
Collection contains plans for the Grain Dealers’ Supply Company Building (Minneapolis Industries Association) and the Minnesota State Fair Association Amphitheater (St. Paul, Minnesota), designed by architects William Kenyon and Maurice Maine.
This collection consists of materials documenting Kathleen W. Kerr and Thomas A. Thorson's extensive professional careers as landscape architects in the greater Minnesota and Twin Cities areas.
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 272
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less