Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 273
Collection contains blueprints for a public school building at Menomonie, Wisconsin, designed by architect Lambert Bassindale.
The collection contains working drawings, specifications and job files for many of the firm's commissions, along with scattered office records dating from about 1959 to about 1964.
Collection includes drawings, contracts, specifications and photographs for residences and other structures, designed by the architectural firm of Larson and McLaren
The Laurentian Vision Project records document the Iron Range land reclamation project development and process.
The Lee Dunnette Papers contain architectural presentation drawings (renderings) along with correspondence and photographs by this award-winning architect who worked with many internationally-known architects such as I. M. Pei, Cesar Pelli, Hardy Holtzman Pfeiffer and others.
Collection consists of original art work and original architectural drawings of Leon Arnal.
Collection contains plans for two commercial buildings in Minneapolis, designed by architect Leonard J. Johnson.
Collection contains tracings, blueprints and building and detail photographs of numerous churches designed by architect LeRoy Gaarder.
Collection contains plans for the C.H. Coates residence in Austin, MN, designed by architect L.H. Oslerud.
Collection contains plans for two buildings designed by the architectural firm Lindstrom & Almars.
Collection contains records pertaining to the firms of F.B. Long, Long and Kees, Long and Long, and successors.
Collection contains the plans for the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity at the University of Minnesota, designed by architect Louis Pinault.
The Claude papers consist of original and blueprint plan sets and renderings (watercolor and pen & ink) for 140 structures, chiefly in Wisconsin.
The collection includes plans, specifications, sketches, renderings, scrapbook and photos from the practice of a prominent Minneapolis architect.
Collection contains the plans for the Model 02 Lustron home, along with research materials on the firm.
Collection includes plans for buildings designed by the architectural firm of Magney and Tusler.
This collection contains research materials including corresspondence and photos on churches in Minnesota.
Collections contains blueprints and a pencil sketch of details for a residence and alterations for another structure.
Collection consists of one set of blueprints for the Guiterman Brothers Factory Building in St. Paul, designed by architect Mark Fitzpatrick.
Collection contains the papers of architect Martin H. Reitz.
Collection contains designs of residences for the Mid-American Solar Energy Complex (MASEC) design competition.
The bulk of the collection consists of presentation boards used in the awards displays; there are business records consisting of Board meeting minutes and memos, along with some committee reports and Award Banquet planning materials. There is a small subset of materials from the Society for Design Administraion (SDA) which was housed in the MASLA offices.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Collection contains the plans for the McColl Building remodeling project.
Collection contains an incomplete set of plans for the Minneapolis Museum of Fine Arts (now the Minneapolis Institute of Arts) and a multi volume monograph regarding McKim, Mead and White.
Collection contains one set of residential blueprints, designed by architect M.C.W. Sundin.
The collection includes more than 170 designs, including elevations and plans with some sketches, chiefly for residential structures in Minnesota. Also included are photographs of projects, and personal photographs and papers, among them, papers relating to Beta Sigma Pi, the University of Minnesota and Macalester College, and the Minnesota League of Fencing.
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 ∧ less
- English 272
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 ∧ less