Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 274
Minneapolis Engineering Projects collection
Collection contains plans and papers of Minneapolis Engineering projects completed during the 19th and 20th centuries.
Minneapolis Flour Milling District maps collection
Collection consists of maps of the location of flour mills on the West Bank of the Mississippi River.
Minneapolis Flour Milling District plans
Collection contains plans of the Washburn "A" Mill in Minneapolis.
Minneapolis History Collection photographs
Collection contains photographs of the Metropolitan Building (Northwestern Guaranty Loan Building) and the Coca Cola Bottling Company.
Minneapolis Plan Vault Collection
The Minneapolis Plan Vault Collection contains plan sets (copies) deposited by builders and architects with the Building Inspections Department from 1910 to 1990 as a prerequisite for obtaining building permits.
Minneapolis Plan Vault Collections: Significant Architects
The Minneapolis Plan Vault Collection contains plan sets (copies) deposited by building and architects with the Building Inspections Department (Minneapolis, MN) from 1910 to 1993 as a prerequisite for obtaining building permits. The materials in this part of the collection were separated from the larger group because of the significance of the architects involved in the design of the structures listed.
Minneapolis Post Office light fixtures drawings
Collection contains ten drawings of the light fixtures in the Minneapolis Post Office.
Minneapolis Union Railway Stone Arch Bridge plans
Collection contains three blueline sheets of the Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis.
Minnesota 1900 exhibit collection
Collection contains the papers and photographs of the Minnesota 1900: Art and Life on the Upper Mississippi, 1890-1915 exhibit presented by the Minneapolis Institute of Arts in 1994.
Minnesota Experimental City papers
Collection include grant applications, correspondence, budgetary materials, work plans and schedules, proposals, maps, charts, analyses and background research material documenting the Minnesota Experimental City (MXC) project.
Minnesota Historic Property Records
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Minnesota Society of Architects records
Collection contains the corporate records of the Minnesota Society of Architects (now AIA Minnesota).
The collection contains the organizational records of the Minnesota Chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians (MNSAH), including information related to tours, programs, awards, meeting minutes, and newsletters.
Morell Nichols papers
The collection is composed of original landscape architectural drawings, financial records (income tax returns, bank books, contracts), specifications, photographs and a small amount of correspondence.
MPHA Sumner Field collection
The collection consists of meeting minutes and notes, legal documents, correspondence, working papers, drawings, maps and research notes.
Neil Hiedeman papers
This collection contains the original stencils, drawings, client files, photographs, slides, and trade catalogs from the architectural preservation career and practice of Neil Hiedeman.
Neils-McGee Residence collection
Architectural drawings, correspondence, clippings and other documentation for a home designed for Henry J. Neils in Minneapolis, MN by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1949.
Newton Griffith collection
This collection comprises preliminary drawings, plans and renderings, for a variety of commercial, recreational, and local residences including the Griffith home in Edina, Minnesota. Additionally, the collection contains samples of Griffith’s associate work with Thorshov and Cerny Inc., and his earlier partnership with Gordon Oschwald.
Niels Diffrient Collection
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Northfield (Minnesota) High School and Junior High School collection
Collection is made up of blueline prints for the Northfield, Minnesota junior high and high school.
Norwest Corporation Modernism Collection
This collection contains materials spanning the curatorial career of David Ryan at Norwest Center and the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
Old Federal Courts Building collection
Collection includes working drawings for the original design, as well as subsequent alterations, for the Old Federal Courts Building (now the Landmark Center).
Old Town Restorations records
Collection contains the papers of Old Town Restorations, a historic preservation non-profit corporation established in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Olof Hanson papers
This collection contains microfiche of a partial sampling of the Olof Hanson collection located at Gallaudet University Archives, Washington, D.C.
Pantages Theatre collection
Collection contains shop drawings, architectural detail drawings and office records for the Pantages Theatre.
Papers of the Western Association of Architects
Collection contains four microfilm reels of the papers of the Western Association of Architects.
Parker Berry collection
Collection contains photographs of buildings designed by Parker Berry.
Parsons and Son Company papers
Collection consists of blueprints for the Chisholm (Minnesota) Grade and High School, designed by the architectural firm Parsons and Son.
Pass and Rockey collection
This collection contains structural drawings, blueprints, job files, correspondence, office records, specifications, photos, and microfilm for Pass, Rockey, and Church Architects as well as materials from Wick and Stansfield and Cheever and Asleson.
Pattee Architects, Inc. collection
Collection contains blueprints for the Anoka City and Roseville ice arenas.
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 273
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less