Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 274
Stageberg Beyer Sachs Inc. records
Working drawings, sketches, office files and photos for over 50 commissions by the architecture firm of Stageberg Beyer Sachs Inc, and including some commissions from various predecessor firms such as Hodne/Stageberg Partners and James Stageberg, Architect.
State of Minnesota, Dept. of Highways collection
Collection contains architectural drawings of shop and office buildings for the Minnesota Department of Highways.
Stock plan books collection
Collection contains over 400 stock plan books assembled by the Northwest Architectural Archives for research and reference purposes.
Sund and Dunham collection
Collection contains plans for the warehouse and factory of the Russel Grader Manufacturing Company, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, designed by the architectural firm Sund & Dunham.
Temple Court Office Building collection
Collection contains plans for later remodelings and alterations on Temple Court.
The St. Paul Heritage Preservation Commissions
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Theodore van Fossen Papers
This collection includes preliminary drawings, working drawings, blueprints and specifications by Theodore van Fossen, along with awards and documentaries presented to him for his work and dedication to Rush Creek Village.
Thomas Ellerbe papers
Collection consists of the papers of Thomas Ellerbe, architect in St. Paul, Minnesota and the director of Ellerbe Architects.
Thomas H. Stahl papers
Collection contains job files, plans, photographs and specifications.
Thomas Holyoke collection
Collection contains plans and renderings for residences designed by Thomas Holyoke and the firm of Holyoke, Jemne & Davis.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Thomas Maher papers
This collection contains the architectural drawings and related material of Maher & Associates Architects, which includes over 18,000 drawings.
Toltz, King, and Day papers
The collection contains plans, photographs, job files, and specifications for hundreds of architectural and engineering commisions in the Midwest and western United States.
Trade catalog collection
Collection contains over 7,000 trade catalogs assembled by the Northwest Architectural Archives for research and reference purposes.
Traphagen and Fitzpatrick papers
Collection contains the blueprints for the Torrey Building, in Duluth, Minnesota, designed by the architectural firm of Traphagen and Fitzpatrick.
University Grove plans collection
The collection comprises prints of architectural drawings (including sepia, blueprints and bluelines) for residences in the University Grove neighborhood, Falcon Heights, Minnesota. The drawings are by various architects.
Val Michelson papers
Collection contains plans and drawings of buildings designed by architect Val Michelson.
Valeria Stupnitsky Batorewicz papers
The collection comprises architectural drawings and sketches for projects with ENVIRON Corporation, Housing Systems Assoc., and Housing Systems Corp. Also included are sketches from student work, work from Batorewicz's early association with established architects, Batorewicz's later job files and proposals, and copies of publications by and about her. Photographs included in the collection are of Batorewicz's work, her projects, and travel in Europe.
Veterans' Administration Hospital plans
Collection contains the plot plan for the Veterans' Administration Hospital.
Walter Hall Wheeler papers
The collection includes personal family papers dating from 1829 including Wheeler's father's real estate business correspondence from 1890 on. Wheeler's project file collection includes most of Wheeler's jobs from 1912 to 1968, including the Minneapolis Armory, Pioneer Hall at the U of MN, Palo Alto City Hall, Fort Snelling Chapel in St. Paul, Minnesota River Bridge in Mankato, the Sunshine Biscuit Co., among others.
Weiming Lu papers
This collection consists of materials documenting Weiming Lu's extensive professional career as an urban planner in the United States as well as internationally.
Wesley G. Wells papers
Collection contains personal papers and drawings and specifications of building designed by Wesley G. Wells.
Wigington Pemberton family papers
Architectural drawings in ink on linen or paper on pencil for over 130 buildings. Small amount of correspondence, documents and memorabilia.
Willard Thorsen collection
Collection contains only the plans for the Apache Plaza shopping center, the second enclosed shopping mall constructed in Minnesota.
William A. French Furniture Company collection
This collection includes full scale working drawings of furniture on commission and in stock, as well as photos by the William A. French Furniture Company.
William Channing Whitney collection
Collection contains renderings and elevations for residences and buildings designed by architect William Channing Whitney.
William Gray Dorr papers
Collection contains photocopies of plan sets for six Twin Cities area residences, designed by William Gray Dorr.
William Gray Purcell papers
Collection contains drawings, including plans, elevations and sections for much of the firm's work, together with renderings, sketches, photographs and correspondence. Letters, photographs and books from Purcell's maternal grandfather (William Cunningham Gray, 1830-1901) form part of the collection. Also present in the papers are manuscripts, typescripts, and clippings.
William Ingemann papers
Collection contains preliminary and working drawings for approximately 230 structures designed by architect William Ingemann, in addition to business records, personal correspondence, photographs and a scrapbook, Ingemann’s published articles and a copy of his book, Minor Architecture of Worcestershire.
William L. Alban papers
Collection contains one watercolor rendering of Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church of St. Paul and plans for one residence in St. Paul (1915).
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 + ∧ less
- English 273
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 + ∧ less