Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 273
Collection contains architectural drawings of shop and office buildings for the Minnesota Department of Highways.
Collection contains over 400 stock plan books assembled by the Northwest Architectural Archives for research and reference purposes.
Collection contains plans for the warehouse and factory of the Russel Grader Manufacturing Company, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, designed by the architectural firm Sund & Dunham.
Collection contains plans for later remodelings and alterations on Temple Court.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
This collection includes preliminary drawings, working drawings, blueprints and specifications by Theodore van Fossen, along with awards and documentaries presented to him for his work and dedication to Rush Creek Village.
Collection consists of the papers of Thomas Ellerbe, architect in St. Paul, Minnesota and the director of Ellerbe Architects.
Collection contains job files, plans, photographs and specifications.
Collection contains plans and renderings for residences designed by Thomas Holyoke and the firm of Holyoke, Jemne & Davis.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
This collection contains the architectural drawings and related material of Maher & Associates Architects, which includes over 18,000 drawings.
The collection contains plans, photographs, job files, and specifications for hundreds of architectural and engineering commisions in the Midwest and western United States.
Collection contains over 7,000 trade catalogs assembled by the Northwest Architectural Archives for research and reference purposes.
Collection contains the blueprints for the Torrey Building, in Duluth, Minnesota, designed by the architectural firm of Traphagen and Fitzpatrick.
The collection comprises prints of architectural drawings (including sepia, blueprints and bluelines) for residences in the University Grove neighborhood, Falcon Heights, Minnesota. The drawings are by various architects.
Collection contains plans and drawings of buildings designed by architect Val Michelson.
The collection comprises architectural drawings and sketches for projects with ENVIRON Corporation, Housing Systems Assoc., and Housing Systems Corp. Also included are sketches from student work, work from Batorewicz's early association with established architects, Batorewicz's later job files and proposals, and copies of publications by and about her. Photographs included in the collection are of Batorewicz's work, her projects, and travel in Europe.
Collection contains the plot plan for the Veterans' Administration Hospital.
The collection includes personal family papers dating from 1829 including Wheeler's father's real estate business correspondence from 1890 on. Wheeler's project file collection includes most of Wheeler's jobs from 1912 to 1968, including the Minneapolis Armory, Pioneer Hall at the U of MN, Palo Alto City Hall, Fort Snelling Chapel in St. Paul, Minnesota River Bridge in Mankato, the Sunshine Biscuit Co., among others.
This collection consists of materials documenting Weiming Lu's extensive professional career as an urban planner in the United States as well as internationally.
Collection contains personal papers and drawings and specifications of building designed by Wesley G. Wells.
Architectural drawings in ink on linen or paper on pencil for over 130 buildings. Small amount of correspondence, documents and memorabilia.
Collection contains only the plans for the Apache Plaza shopping center, the second enclosed shopping mall constructed in Minnesota.
This collection includes full scale working drawings of furniture on commission and in stock, as well as photos by the William A. French Furniture Company.
Collection contains renderings and elevations for residences and buildings designed by architect William Channing Whitney.
Collection contains photocopies of plan sets for six Twin Cities area residences, designed by William Gray Dorr.
Collection contains drawings, including plans, elevations and sections for much of the firm's work, together with renderings, sketches, photographs and correspondence. Letters, photographs and books from Purcell's maternal grandfather (William Cunningham Gray, 1830-1901) form part of the collection. Also present in the papers are manuscripts, typescripts, and clippings.
Collection contains preliminary and working drawings for approximately 230 structures designed by architect William Ingemann, in addition to business records, personal correspondence, photographs and a scrapbook, Ingemann’s published articles and a copy of his book, Minor Architecture of Worcestershire.
Collection contains one watercolor rendering of Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church of St. Paul and plans for one residence in St. Paul (1915).
- Collecting Area: Northwest Architectural Archives X
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 16
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans 15
- Architects -- Minnesota 10
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 10
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drawings and plans 5
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, domestic -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 5
- Architecture -- Drawings and plans 4
- Architecture -- Minnesota 4
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 4
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Drawings and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 3
- Commercial buildings -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 3
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Designs and plans 2
- Architects -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 2
- Architects -- United States -- Sources 2
- Architecture 2 ∧ less
- English 272
- Multiple languages 1
- Swedish 1
- University of Minnesota 4
- Kees, Frederick G., 1852-1927 3
- Long and Thorshov 3
- Taylor, James Knox, 1857-1929 3
- Abrahamson, Frank, 1885-1972 2
- Arnal, Leon Eugene, 1881-1963 2
- Beman, S.S. (Solon Spencer), 1853-1914 2
- Bettenburg, Philip C. 2
- Bissell, Cyrus Y., 1885-1976 2
- Boehme, Christopher A., 1865-1916 2
- Ellerbe, Thomas Farr 2
- Endicott Building (Saint Paul, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 2
- Gage, Carl A., 1881-1950 2
- Gebhard, David 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Haxby, Robert Van Loan, 1882-1947 2
- Jacobson and Jacobson 2
- Jones, Harry W., 1859-1935 2
- Lamoreaux, Lowell A., 1861-1922 2
- Long and Kees 2 ∧ less