Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
The collection contains various illustrative material and prints related to illustrator Feodor Rojankovsky.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials related to children's books created by Françoise Seignobosc.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The collection contains original art and process material for works illustrated by Holly Keller.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Collection contains written and illustrative material related to children's books created by Irma E. Webber.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
This collection consists of manuscripts and material related to the work and publications of writer Jean Craighead George.
The Lilian Robertson Collection contains illustrative material for two children's books published in the late 1940s.
Collection contains illustrative material for picture books illustrated by Meg Wohlberg.
Collection contains typescript, galley proofs, and illustrations for two children's books created by Mircea Vasiliu.
The collection contains illustrative material for 24 titles illustrated by Solbert, and includes proofs, illustrations, studies, photographs, drafts, and related production materials.
Collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Hoffman.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
- Drawings (visual works) 17
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 14
- Children's literature, American 14
- Illustrators -- United States 14
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 13
- Picture books 12
- Children's stories, American 10
- Color separation (technique) 9
- Sketches 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Christmas stories 5
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Fairy tales 4
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Ink wash paintings 4
- Tempera paintings 4
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 3 ∧ less
- French 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 3
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Françoise, 1897-1961 1
- George, Jean Craighead, 1919-2012 1
- George, John C. 1
- George, T. Luke (Thomas Luke) 1
- George, Twig C. 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Hoffman, Rosekrans 1
- Keller, Holly 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1
- Petersen, Vera D., 1913- 1
- Robertson, Lilian 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1
- Rojankovsky, Feodor, 1891-1970 1 ∧ less