Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Abstract The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation and bylaws, financial statements, flyers, membership and mailing lists, membership surveys, promotional and biographical material from performers, posters, and local and national pamphlets and publications. Most of the materials date from 1981 to about 1992.
Dates: 1981-2008; Majority of material found in 1981-1995
Abstract The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
Dates: 1969-2007; Majority of material found in 1969-1985, 2006-2007
Abstract The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Abstract The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
- Minutes 8
- Correspondence 7
- Publications 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Photographs 5
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Annual reports 3
- Financial statements 3
- Women 3
- Architectural drawings 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Businesses 2
- Contracts 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2 ∧ less
- English 9
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- North Country Women's Coffeehouse 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Town View Improvement Corporation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less