Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection contains records/materials relating to Archibald Leyasmeyer.
Collection contains three books by Katherine Goodale.
This collections contains the papers of Minneapolis (Minnesota) poet, teacher, and arts consultant Margaret Hasse, including manuscripts, correspondence, and published works, as well as material related to her teaching and commissions.
Largely unprocessed correspondence, clippings, planning and instructional materials, and other records of the YMCA's National Writers Voice program.
Records of the Writers' Voice and Writers' Community programs, initiatives of the YMCA's arts and humanities program, including numerous cassette and video tapes of readings and interviews with well-known authors.
- Subject: Arts -- Education and training. X
- Collecting Area
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 2
- Performing Arts Archives 2
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Creative writing -- United States. 2
- Theater 2
- Writers' workshops. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Arts administrators 1
- Arts management 1
- Audio cassettes 1
- Authors. 1
- Ballet 1
- Ballet -- Study and teaching. 1
- Correctional educators 1
- Dance -- Study and teaching 1
- Dance -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Dance -- United States 1
- Dance teachers. 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Literature 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Photographs 1 + ∧ less
- Shinder, Jason, 1955-2008 2
- Forbes, Margaret 1
- Goodale, Katherine 1
- Hasse, Margaret, 1950- 1
- McBride, Roy 1