Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network records
The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) records
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Library Association records
The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
Duluth Peony and Iris Society records
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation records
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
International Longshoremen's Association, Duluth-Superior Area Locals records
The collection consists of constitutions and by-laws and labor agreements of ILA locals. The collection also contains safety manuals and news clippings.
Interurban Academy of Medicine records
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
Northern Environmental Council records
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
Professional Secretaries International Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Retail Clerks Union Locals No. 3 and No. 1116 records
The collection includes minutes, 1928–1979, union by-laws, a news clipping, a letter, memorabilia from the Union’s Annual conventions, an attendance register for local 930 of Two Harbors, charters for various Retail Clerks Union Locals.
Save Lake Superior Association records
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
St. Louis County Legal Secretaries Association records
The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Minutes 14
- Correspondence 9
- Organizations 9
- Membership Lists 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Constitutions 5
- Publications 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Financial records 4
- Photographs 3
- Agendas 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Environmental protection 2
- Environmentalists 2
- Financial statements 2
- Labor unions 2
- Labor, Organized 2 + ∧ less
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- International Longshoremen's Association (Duluth, Minn.) (Superior, Wis.) 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Retail Clerks Union Local No. 1116 1
- Retail Clerks Union Local No.3 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Legal Secretaries Association 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less