Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains written production material for two children's books written by A. (Ann) M. Monson.
This collection consists of the published and unpublished manuscripts and diaries of David Blumenfeld of Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The collection contains a corrected typescript and corrected galley proof each for two children's books by Louise Stinetorf.
Marie Halun Bloch's papers contain material related to her career as an author of children's and young adult books.
The collection contains two illustrations for a picture book by Mark Podwal, as well as a small amount of related material.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 5
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 1
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 4
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Animals, fossil -- Juvenile literature 1
- Authors, Ukrainian -- 20th century 1
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 1
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 1
- Colorado -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Communism -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Deer -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Detective and mystery stories 1
- Dinosaurs -- Juvenile literature 1
- Dollhouses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Dolls -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Folklore -- Ukraine 1
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Ghost towns -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Ukrainian 1
- Bentley, Sean 1
- Bloch, Marie Halun 1
- Blumenfeld, David, 1863-1956 1
- Hopkins, Hilary, 1938- 1
- Kantrowitz, Mildred 1