Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
The collection contains production material related to one picture book created by Julie Jersild Roth.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
- Children's stories, American 6
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Sketches 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Africa -- Juvenile literature 1
- Animals -- Australia -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- McClintock, Barbara 1