Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains drafts and other materials related to fiction and non-fiction juvenile works written by author Elizabeth Partridge.
Marie G. Lee's papers focus on her work as an author of young adult fiction. The collection contains production material for seven titles.
The Mary Casanova Papers contain typescripts, proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, research material and commentary related to her children's books.
This collection contains drafts and production material for titles written by author Nancy Farmer.
The collection comprises manuscript production materials for over 20 published titles by Nancy Garden.
The Sue Stauffacher papers contains drafts and production materials related to children's and young adult novels written by Stauffacher.
Contains drafts and production material for novels written by Valerie Hobbs.
- Young adult literature, American 8
- Children's stories, American 5
- Picture books 4
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Adoption -- Juvenile fiction 2
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Bildungsromans -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Coming of age -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction 2
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Casanova, Mary 1
- Farmer, Nancy, 1941- 1
- Garden, Nancy 1
- Gibson, Althea, 1927-2003 1
- Guthrie, Woody, 1912-1967 1
- Hobbs, Valerie 1
- Hobbs, Will 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lange, Dorothea 1
- Lee, Marie G. 1
- Lennon, John, 1940-1980 1
- Naylor, Phyllis Reynolds 1
- Partridge, Elizabeth 1
- Peck, Richard, 1934- 1
- Smith, Bessie, 1894-1937 1
- Stauffacher, Sue, 1961- 1
- University of Minnesota Press 1 ∧ less