Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains production material for children's books written by author Claudia Mills.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Marie G. Lee's papers focus on her work as an author of young adult fiction. The collection contains production material for seven titles.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to over a dozen juvenile fiction publications by Miriam Cohen, as well as unpublished material.
The collection comprises manuscript production materials for over 20 published titles by Nancy Garden.
- Manuscripts for publication 7
- Children's stories, American 6
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Picture books 5
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Humorous stories 3
- Illustrators -- United States 3
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Prejudices -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Adoption -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2 + ∧ less
- Cohen, Gabriel , 1961- 1
- Cohen, Miriam, 1926- 1
- Creech, Sharon 1
- Garden, Nancy 1
- LaRochelle, David 1