Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 625
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one children's book written by Evangeline Morse.
Contains production material for two titles by Evans G. Valens.
Eve Merriam's papers focus on her work as an author and editor of children's and young adult books, with an emphasis on her poetry. The collection contains production materials for published and unpublished titles, as well as other professional papers.
The collection contains written production material for five books by Evelyn S. Shaw.
F. N. Monjo's papers focus on his work as an author of children's books. The collection contains production material for 14 titles published between 1970-1980.
Collection contains typescripts for one title.
Felice Holman's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and young adult books. The collection contains production material for over twenty books written by Holman.
Collection contains production material for two children's books by Florence Hightower.
The collection contains written material related to two stories written by Florence Page Jaques.
The collection contains written material for titles by Florence Slobodkin, as well as personal materials and unpublished writing.
Collection includes typescripts, proofs, correspondence, and other materials for three children's books written by Frances Cavanah.
The collection consists of production materials for two nonfiction children's books by Franklyn M. Branley.
The Franny Billingsley Papers contain production materials for four novels by Billingsley.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for over a dozen children's books created by Schloat.
Gary Paulsen's papers focus on his work as an author of children's books, containing production material related to titles published by Paulsen.
Gene Zion's papers focus on his work as an author of children's books and include typescripts, proofs, dummies, and correspondence.
The collectionc contains typescripts for two children's books by Geoffrey Hayes.
Collection contains production materials for two juvenile novels by George Woods.
The collection contains typescripts and proofs related to works written by George Laycock.
The collection contains production materiala for one published title written by George Mendoza.
The collection contains written material related to one children's book written by George Panetta.
The collection contains production material for juvenile works, including fiction and non-fiction titles, written by George Shannon.
The collection contains illustrative production material for five children's books illustrated by Georges Schreiber.
The collection contains written production material for one children's book written by Georgess McHargue.
The Gerry Armstrong Papers contains a corrected typescript from The Magic Bagpipe, published in 1964.
The Gingerbread House and Josephine Nobisso Papers contains the manuscripts, proofs, illustrations, and dummies for Gingerbread House Publishing, a children's literature publishing agency. The collection also includes Josephine Nobisso's personal papers.
Collection contains a typescript and proof for one children's book by Gladys Yessayan Cretan.
Contains drafts and related material for two biographies for children written by Gladys Zehnpfennig.
The collection contains a manuscript and typescript for one children's book by Smith.
- Children's literature, American 624
- Manuscripts for publication 460
- Children's stories, American 423
- Picture books 197
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 95
- Illustrators -- United States 89
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 78
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 78
- Young adult fiction, American 76
- Drawings (visual works) 75
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 72
- Young adult literature, American 72
- Detective and mystery stories 56
- Authors, American -- 21st century 50
- watercolors (paintings) 48
- Children's poetry, American 38
- Sketches 36
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 35
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 34 ∧ less
- English 619
- English 5
- Amharic 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 31
- Columbus, Christopher 7
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 5
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 4
- Jesus Christ 4
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 2
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Bierhorst, John 2
- Bleeker, Sonia 2
- Carle, Eric 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 2
- Curie, Marie, 1867-1934 2
- Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Freedman, Russell 2 ∧ less