Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Children's literature, American 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Children's stories, American 4
- Sketches 4
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Folklore -- United States 2
- Humorous stories 2
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Lewin, Betsy 2
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Moss, Marissa 1 + ∧ less