Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
The collection contains one box of materials related to the work of Laura Godwin, including editorial materials and work written by Godwin under the name Nola Buck.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Sketches 3
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- Folklore -- United States 2
- Humorous stories 2
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 2
- collages (visual works) 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1 + ∧ less
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Fleming, Denise, 1950- 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Godwin, Laura 1