Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Bronson Potter's papers contain materials for six children's books written by Potter.
Dates: circa 1964-circa 1972
Abstract The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
Dates: circa 1959
Abstract The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Dates: circa 1944-1987
Abstract The collection contains drafts and other materials related to fiction and non-fiction juvenile works written by author Elizabeth Partridge.
Dates: 1979 - 2018
Abstract Contains typescripts and related production material for children's books written by Jan Wahl.
Dates: 1966 - 1971
Abstract Collection contains production material for children's books by Lisa Westberg Peters.
Dates: 1981 - 2009
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Spring -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 2
- Children's poetry, American 2
- Chinese Americans -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Guthrie, Woody, 1912-1967 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1