Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Dates: 1965 - 1969
Abstract Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
Dates: circa 1984-circa 1999
Abstract The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
Dates: circa 1938 - circa 1965
Abstract The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
Dates: circa 1959
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Dates: 1984-2013, undated
Abstract The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Dates: circa 1944-1987
Abstract The collection consists of original art for 27 books illustrated by Paul Brown.
Dates: circa 1935-circa 1957
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 7
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Sketches 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Mixed media works 2 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Hills, Tad 1