Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
The Berniece Rabe Collection contains written production material from eleven children's books written by Rabe.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains written material for titles by Florence Slobodkin, as well as personal materials and unpublished writing.
The collection consists of production materials for children's books written by Helen E. Buckley.
This collection contains typescripts and production materials for books written by author John Coy.
Contains written production material for published and unpublished titles written by Joseph Slate.
The collection contains production material for nearly two-dozen children's books by Juanita Havill.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books by Kristine L. Franklin.
The collection contains production material for juvenile titles published by author Margaret Hodges.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to nine children's books published between 1990 and 2009 written by Margery Cuyler.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
The collection contains written material for three titles.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to over a dozen juvenile fiction publications by Miriam Cohen, as well as unpublished material.
The collection contains written production material for over 40 books written by Nikki Grimes.
This collection consists of print production material for published titles by Sharon Creech.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
- Children's stories, American 17
- Manuscripts for publication 17
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 9
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 5
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Stories in rhyme 5
- Children's poetry, American 4
- Christmas stories 4
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Anne, , Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Buckley, Helen E., 1918-2001 1
- Cohen, Gabriel , 1961- 1
- Cohen, Miriam, 1926- 1
- Coleman, Bessie, 1896-1926 1
- Coy, John, 1958- 1
- Creech, Sharon 1
- Cuyler, Margery 1
- Franklin, Kristine L. 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Grimes, Nikki 1
- Havill, Juanita 1
- Hodges, Margaret, 1911-2005 1
- Hopkins, Stephen, 1581-1644 1
- Kroll, Steven 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lorbiecki, Marybeth 1
- Malory, Thomas, Sir, active 15th century 1
- Moss, Marissa 1 + ∧ less