Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 582
Abstract The collection contains written material for one title written by Ada Litchfield.
Dates: 1983 - 1992
Abstract Collection contains production materials for one children's book by Adelaide Holl.
Dates: 1967 - 1968
Abstract The collection contains illustrative materials for one picture book created by Adriana Mazza Saviozzi.
Dates: circa 1962
Abstract The collection contains written material for works authored by Adrien Stoutenburg, including titles she wrote in collaboration with Laura Nelson Baker.
Dates: 1951 - 1978
Abstract The Aileen Fisher papers contains written production material for several titles written by Fisher, as well as clippings and correspondence related to her career as a writer and poet for children.
Dates: 1927 - 1990
Abstract The collections contains material related to the publishing of a new edition of one children's book written by the late Albert Bigelow Paine.
Dates: circa 1967
Abstract The collection contains written production material for nearly two dozen children's books written by Slote.
Abstract The collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Alice E. Goudey.
Dates: circa 1959-1961
Abstract The collection contains written production material for two children's books by Alice L. O'Connell.
Dates: 1951 - 1955
Abstract The collection includes written production material for children's books written by author Alice Low.
Dates: circa 1966-2004
Abstract The collection contains written material for for books written by children's book author Alice McLerran.
Dates: 1984 - 1999
Abstract Collection contains corrected production material for one title by Alice Wellman.
Dates: 1971-1972, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material for one title by Alida Malkus, as well as sketches used as inspiration for one other books written by Malkus.
Dates: circa 1930-1970
Abstract The collection contains typescripts and a proof for one book by Allen Trelease.
Dates: circa 1971
Abstract The collection contains drafts for two books by Alma Olivia Scott.
Dates: circa 1939-circa 1946
Abstract Contains typescripts and correspondence related to three children's books written by Alvin Tresselt.
Dates: circa 1946-1963
Abstract The collection contains written production material for a biography of Maud Hart Lovelace by Amy Dolnick.
Abstract This collection consists of manuscript materials for children's books written by Andrea Davis Pinkney, including corrected typescripts, page proofs, correspondence, ephemera, research and notes.
Dates: 1990-2014, undated
Abstract The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Dates: 1965 - 1969
Abstract Includes material related to the writing of one children's book by Ann Cameron.
Dates: circa 1981-1982
Abstract Collection contains typescripts and a proof for one children's book title by Ann Crowell.
Dates: circa 1969
Abstract This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
Dates: 1966 - 2003
Abstract The collection contains written production material for two children's books written by A. (Ann) M. Monson.
Dates: 1987 - 1992
Abstract The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Ann McGovern.
Dates: 1960 - 2001
Abstract The collection contains typescripts and production material for titles by Ann Warren Turner.
Abstract The collection contains written production materials for books written by Annabel and Edgar Johnson.
Dates: circa 1963-1990
Abstract The collection contains production material related to Anne Pellowski's work as an author of children's books, as well as other related items, including personal materials and photographs, and audiovisual items.
Dates: 1942 - 2008
Abstract The collection contains illustrative and written material for four children's books written or illustrated by Anne Siberell.
Dates: circa 1968-circa 1990
Abstract The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books created by Anne Samson.
Dates: circa 1967-circa 1969
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 579
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 577
- Children's literature, American 524
- Children's stories, American 344
- Manuscripts for publication 333
- Picture books 173
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 85
- Young adult fiction, American 82
- Illustrators -- United States 79
- Young adult literature, American 70
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 69
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 69
- Drawings (visual works) 67
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 61
- Authors, American -- 21st century 49
- Detective and mystery stories 44
- watercolors (paintings) 42
- Sketches 37
- Children's poetry, American 30
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 29
- Stories in rhyme 29 ∧ less
- English 577
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 30
- Columbus, Christopher 4
- Jesus Christ 4
- Flannery Literary 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Grifalconi, Ann 2 ∧ less